CH 32

Not Proof Read!

"Ya Dojin let us bet who wins with the highest score in the dice bet will do what the winner says." Prince Jimin smirked to Dojin. At first even he was shocked but then smirked to him. "Yes, your highness." He replied and both of them ran to the vendor arranging their chances.

While me and Hwa-sshi exchanged glances and sighed. "how did this end in this?" my right palm supports my chin. Both his highness and Dojin-sshi played games so much, soon that prince Jimin become mesmerised in them. Hours before I kept myself alerting that no matter what both of us should not leave each other's side, however it did not go as I had planned. Not much time later his highness left me with Hwa-sshi and ran away with Dojin-sshi. The entire evening both of us had to keep up with the newly formed duo.

"I hope this does not end at drinking." He sighed louder. "Why would they drink?" I asked him, frowning. "Dojin loves to drink, especially during evenings." He said, staring at the duo. "Well, today he might not do a thing." A wide grin spread on my lips looking at the duo as well. "After all General Seokjin has given him the charge to look after his highness." and turned to Hwa-sshi.

"Let us go and buy some sweets and snacks to munch on to watch their bet." I said twinkling my eyes; pleading. "I am not sure about leaving them alone." He gave a not so sure expression. I sighed emotionally. "Your highness, do not move from this shop. Hwa-sshi and I shall come back after buying some snacks for your highness to eat on later." I told to prince Jimin, he nodded to me excitedly and went back to playing. For some reason I felt that he was too excited to ignore my notice. "It is fine." I doubtfully assured myself and continued with my plan.

Both of us walk to other sweet and snack vendors. Everyone hung the light lamp around. "Hwa-sshi?" I called him. "Yes?" He stood beside me as I halt my steps. His wondering eyes looked at him. "Is Dojin-sshi orphan?" I threw the question. He was shocked for a moment but gained back to his senses. "What made you ask that?" I looked at the blue cloudless sky. "Because he told me he had no one who made cooked for him?" My eyes turn to Hwa-sshi, who intensely looked at me with pain stinging expression. "Hwa-sshi?" I called getting uncomfortable with that look. He moved his eyes away, "I am sorry." He chuckled. "Yes, he is." He nodded his head. I hummed. "Do you know anything about his parents?" I asked him. He looked at me with a painful smile. "Let us sit somewhere." He said and then we sat somewhere were it was not crowded.

Turns out that Dojin-sshi's parents were killed by Hwa-sshi's father who came home very much drunk in their village. They were only ten years old. Both Hwa-sshi and Dojin-sshi witness the brutal murder. Later his father was beheaded after finding him guilty. Since then they lived alone together in their home. I apologized for having him recollect something that he must have wanted to erase from their memories. Then we continued our errand.

We bought fish cake, sweet potato biscuits which were very expensive, some candied cherry, plum pieces, sweets made from fruits, pickled radish cubes. By the time I was done with everything, Hwa-sshi had the slash bag inflated with snacks.

The sun had began to set. The yellow and orange filled sky with dyed like clouds closer to sun was a beautiful moment. The happiness that I held currently was immense than the ones that I had spent with his highness ever. If only everyday was as beautiful as this and he would try to control his temper and possessive behaviour everyday that I have to deal with.

"Miss Y/n, please walk rather than blocking the way. The royal family will soon arriving at the capital square." I agreed. Purchasing all kinds of snack and everything pushed us far away from the place where we left his highness and Dojin-sshi. By the time we reached that vendor, the sun had set completely, darkness filling the street but then lightened with lamps. "They are not there!" I gasp to find other people surround the vendor. Hwa-sshi stood beside me. "I knew it. Dojin!" he gritted his teeth in frustration. "See I told you!" He raised his voice looking at me. His eyes expressed panic and worried. "I am sorry." My gaze fall to the ground. I stood there feeling guilty. "Follow me now." He commanded and I did. Long time of search in each and every pub, enquiring people and we finally reach a pub at the end of the capital. Both Hwa-sshi and I got tired, yet Hwa-sshi could not bring himself out of worry. "This is the last one." He tried to catch his breath. An open pub where men were completely wasted, some still kept on drinking.