CH 16

Surprise. LOL........😋
Next chap will take a lot of time.
_______________________________

My body jerked up with shock after seeing Prince Taehyung. Prince Taehyung moved his gaze from his friend to me. His face held concern and worry. He came by my side, gently took my hands in his, his eyes surfing my face and lips slowly parting. "Are you alright?" His concerned filled voice echoed in my ears as I stood there still frozen. My head answered him with a nod. Soon felt his palm's warmth on my right cheek as his lips continued to do their working. "I am sorry." He let out. "Say something?" He asked me. My eyes were googling his worrisome features. "I am alright." My vocals whispered.

Soon his face removed the worried expression as a realief escapes his thin lips. "Thank you Jihoon." He turned to master Jihoon. He simply smiled. "I cannot have my guests upset." He remarked.

"Did you have anything?" Prince Taehyung moved back to me. "No." My voice whispered again. He nodded. "You know," We heard master Jihoon's voice and turn at him. "I have actually prepared everything." He smiled at us. "Yes." Prince Taehyung replied.

"Let us go." He turned back with a smile and took my hand in his. My eyes dart to our hold. The next thing I knew was being pulled by him to the direction he was heading with master Jihoon.

We came to a room where diner was already served for three. We sat to have the dinner. The incident was long forgotten by me after master Jihoon supplied me with their childhood mischieves.

Later spending a bit more time in the party, we thought to retire. I climbed on the horse with the help Prince Taehyung and settled infront of him. "Thank you so much for today's appearance." Master Jihoon bowed to us. "I am your friend. I can never miss his birthday." Prince Taehyung smiled. "Thank you." I thanked him.

He smiled widely. "Do visit again." His smile then it clicked me that just a few moments before he confessed to me. My cheeks heated up quickly and I avoid his eyes contact. Prince Taehyung and master Jihoon exchanged their goodbyes and we rode off.

The path was clear. All the stalls were shut and only one or two people were seen on the street. My eyes tempted to look up from the light the moon showered. It was glowing brightly. While I was oogling the sky, a scene captured my attention. It was Prince Jimin. He had me pinned to the wall. His scary face. His lips moving in an aggressive manner. He cupped my jaw with one of his hand and held it tight.

I shook my head to clear everything. It was an unusual thing. Having such a view out of nowhere. "Are you alright?" I heard the deep yet gentle whisper. I nodded my voice not having the courage to speak after what I just saw. A fear came to me and it kept churning in my stomach, something bad was to happen.

We reach the place. The soldiers helped me get down the horse. The moment I touched the ground, my upper body instantly bowed to prince and my lower one hurried me into the palace not giving the prince a moment to speak.

I was in a hurry to rush into my chamber, not wanting to meet Prince Jimin. Till now the path was clear. All I had to do was pass by Prince Jimin's chamber and then into mine. I paused at the turn, staring the route to my chamber with the fuming freight.

With the courage that I made within my mind, my legs ran through the path. But it was all interrupted when I was yanked into a room and the door closing hard which took my attention. I stood in the lowly lit chamber of Prince Jimin.

Prince Jimin stood there close to the door. His back facing me.My heart. It was beating very fast. I felt my arms and legs going numb and shaking from the fear. The fear which kept haunting me from the moment I left master Jihoon's house.