CH 13

"Well, the day went well. If you ask me how, my answer will be that I spent my time with Prince Taehyung. I am blushing. I know... but I love him. He is like the most handsome person in the kingdom and is always a gentleman to me.

I know how earlier I had nagged about Seohyun and I am doing the same as her but I just can not stop loving this great personality.

I was in his room today with him being my tutor teaching me how to behave, talk, walk and act like an elite girl. He gave me a handful of memories.

I had completely forgotten Prince Jimin because of his brother. Well, I would not dare to enter his chamber as I want to live. Livvvvve. Anyways Seohyun must have taken great care of him so I did not mind much.

Speaking of his greatest attendant and companion, she is sleeping on the bed right next to mine.

Anyways back to myself, I acknowledge that I am neglecting my duties and responsibilities, but then just tell me God What Should I Do When He Loathes Me Or My Appearance. Why? He has been like this since day one. Does he think that I am a rock which will accept anything he says or does? Do I not have something called emotion in myself. I am a human made by you, so it is evident even I am born with feelings just like.

He is just cruuuel. So cruueeel. I hate him. Alright, you do not have to tell me every time that I should take care him. Taking care of the royal family is equal to taking care of you. Yes, but what happens when they do not wish for our service?

See even you are speechless. For me it is common, do not need my service then alright I would not serve him but Prince Taehyung needs my service sooooooo may be yes.

Anyways, it is already night. I should go to sleep and wake up early in the morning. Good night God." I told all my complaints to him and went back to sleep.

The sun had risen and I did my usual service to Prince Jimin only in Seohyun's presence. Whenever she would leave even for a moment, I would follow her like a lost puppy.

Anyways that was early in the morning before having the royal family served with breakfast. Prince Taehyung took me to his chamber before he ran to show his presence at the dinning with the royal family.

I sat on his bed patiently waiting for his return. His bed was rough yet soft in texture. My legs tapped on floor to the rhythm I hummed. Like I saw before, Prince's room is bigger than mine and was spacious. He had quiet a lot of shelves in such as thick booklets, scrolls, ink, brushes of various types, vases and more.

Hoping that he would take more time, I walked to the corner of room where bigger scrolls were kept in a quiet a large vase. Well, peeking out of curiosity is not bad unless the person catches. So it will be alright if I take a glance and just place it back to its position.

Furthermore it will be only few writings and nothing like I had seen in Mingyu oppa's library. I took the tallest of all and opened the scroll. The thing in it dumbstruck me, it was as if the lighting goddess had burned a tree in anger.

It was Prince Jimin, he had the most charming smile. He was sitting on a chair with Prince Taehyung behind him having his hands on Prince Jimin. They looked great brothers. First time ever I had seen such an astound painting. At this point I would not expostulate anyone.

Prince Jimin's sweet smile, his dove like eyes, it seemed that the moment when it was painted he was free of all worries and stress. He was just so ravishing. Prince Taehyung having the same smile with those soft eyes and lovely smile. The picture would melt anyone's heart. They looked like free birds.

Suddenly I got this urge from my heart to place back the painting where it was and I did. Just as I turn to move to the bed the doors opened with Prince Taehyung's face quite worried. Just as his eyes laid on me, a sigh left his lips. He closed the door behind before walking to my direction.

He kept a distance, "Alright so let us begin." He smiled with his brows raised. I nod to him.

"Alright, so you will be walking with me." He said while taking my hand in his. We had our each step together, I had to peek sometimes to not lag. "Y/n, look straight. It is a defect in an elite girl." He said as we turned and made another walk.

After few moments we moved to the next act; communicative skills.

"When you speak, do not talk in the local accent. Like I said yesterday that the people concentrate on your accent. Let us begin."

"What is your name miss?" Prince Taehyung asked in gentle voice. "My name is Y/n. How about you sir?"

"Good. What is your father's status?"

"My father is a merchant, sir." I replied very carefully.

"Alright. Girls might ask you stupid questions, just answer them with keeping this in your mind that you belong to an upper class family." He sat on the his bed. I stood there staring at him while surfing one of my arm by the other.

He spread himself on the bed with his eyes closed. I was feeling awkward doing nothing but just standing there like a scare crow. Prince Taehyung then peeked through his eyes, "Y/n, do not just stand there. Come sit here." The next thing I know that I am already sitting on his bed.

While I sat there, looking at my playing fingers, I felt the bed move lightly. I looked up to see what it was and it was just Prince Taehyung sitting up. He looked at me, "Y/n, let me give you some advices for today's celebration." I nodded.

"Never leave my side. No matter what." He raised his finger. "Never go with any other man even if they claim that I asked them to bring you for me." I nod. "There might be girls who will pick troubles for you. Do not react to them. Come to me and I will get hold of it." I blinked at him.

"We will be there for quiet a long time, so do not call me prince but my lord." He said. My eyes widen at this statement. "But Prince-" Even I before I could complete he intervened. "I can perceive what you want to tell but inorder for me to survive in that environment you have to. No matter what." He strssed his voice at the last sentence.

I nod again. "Do not leave me anywhere without my permission or my knowledge." I nod again. "There will be contents of alcohol. Do not touch them. They are not good for you as you have never tried it." I nod again.

He took few momemts to think and then he permitted me to leave.

"Alright, you may leave." I stood up and bowed, walking to the doors.

As soon as I stepped out of the chamber, my eyes met the most dangerous gaze. I gulped with shock numbing my body, my heart racing, fear reaching in the pit of my stomach and eye quite wide.

"Y/n, what are you doing in Prince Taehyung's chamber?" My head snapped to the voice. It was Seohyun. I did not notice her until I heard her voice.

I quickly came back to my sense and bowed. Even though I did not meet his eyes I could still feel his cold gaze on me. Back in my mind, how I really intended to ran away as far as possible.

"Your highness, Prince Taehyung needed a bit assistance in arranging his book shelves, so I had to accompany him." I replied having my had hung low.

Just then the doors opened having all our attention turn to the intruder or more like my guardian angel. It was Prince Taehyung. He was looking at my direction. I think then it came to his notice that there were two other people and closed his mouth.

"Brother." Prince Taehyung bowed but Prince Jimin just chose to ignore it. It angered me. Why is he like this to everyone except Seohyun. "I am not your brother." His deep voice rang in the silent corridor of the palace.

Exactly when Seohyun was about to say something, he rose his hand making her stop to ask. "Let us leave. I do not intend to spend my valuable time with a sinner and a prey." He said not looking at us. Seohyun bowed her head and followed his footsteps.

Both of us stood there watching the pair walking away. I stood there not unable to grasp what he meant. But when I saw Prince, he had depression written all over his face.

"Your highness." I gently called him. He came to his surrounding after shaking his head a bit. "Oh Y/n. I will come to your chamber this afternoon, so be ready for going out. You may leave now." He turned and closed the door.

I stood there blinking at the two doors. Why is the Prince acting strange? Somehow I managed erased the question and walked to do my work.