~5 - bet~

Dream starred as the large lamia got up with a big loud yawn. The lamia scratched and checked its tail. It gave itself a confused look at how it suddenly healed, but then it looked at Dream....

Dream gulped as the lamia hissed at him loudly.

(Art belongs to me + background belongs to ibis paint X cuz im lazy)

The lamia growled and curled its tail up into the same weird position as before, Dream knew that it was going to attack. As it attacked into the direction where Dream was, he quickly dodged and showed his hand to the lamia, trying to tame it. But it only growled again and prepared for another attack. Dream had to think about what to do. He didn't wanna leave the lamia alone, while its body was hurt.

Suddenly, Dream got an idea. He used his telekinesis magic that blue taught him on the lamia and pinned it to a tree. The lamia tried to move and attack Dream, but Dream only got closer to it and healed its injury caused by Killer. The lamia twitched and hissed in the pain, but when Dream was done healing it, the pain suddenly stopped.

Dream let the lamia go and grabbed a taco from Blue. The purple creature just stared at its now fully healed tail. Dream completely let his guard down once again. The lamia stared at Dream as he got closer to it. Dream offered the lamia the taco and the lamia curiously sniffed it.

It then quickly grabbed the taco and ate it. The lamia tilted its head at Dream while getting closer to him, trying to see if there were any more tacos. "O-oh, sorry I don't have any more." Dream said nervously. The lamia was now only half a meter away from Dream. Dream looked into the lamia's eyes.

Suddenly, Killer jumped out of the bushes with a flip and kicked the lamia away. It whimpered as it held its cheek where the kick hit. Killer then grabbed his knife and got in a fight position. "Oh glowstick, you made me lose a bet, but we'll talk about that later." Killer looked at the lamia. "But finally I can make a purse out of ya~." He purred as he cut the lamia's chest. "Killer no-!! It's friendly-!" Dream yelled, but Killer didn't listen to him and continued attacking the lamia.

Dream suddenly grabbed Killer by the hood and teleported him away, leaving himself and the lamia alone. Dream slowly got closer to it, not wanting to startle it. "I'm really sorry for him.." Dream said. The lamia looked at him and hissed loudly. "Please, just let me heal you alright?" Dream said as he walked over to the lamia and healed its wounds, making it whimper a bit.

When Dream was done, the lamia hissed at him and ran away. Dream just sighed and teleported to the base, right to his bed.

~with Killer~

"Guess who lost our little bet~." Nightmare said as he wrapped his tentacles around Killer. "It's not fair.. I wanted to win." Nightmare chuckled as Killer puffed his cheeks. "Well, since you lost...I think I deserve my 4 rounds of 'fun' while being the top hm~?" Nightmare purred and rubbed Killer's chest and between with his tentacles.