~16 - help wanted~

(ignore the picture up here ⬆️)

The star and bad sanses called Science and Outer for help.

"This better be urgent, we were busy with something" Outer said. "Yeah, it is urgent. We think that someone kidnapped Dream.." Lust said.

"O-oh... Alright." Science said with his usual stuttery voice. "W-well... When was the l-last time you s-saw him..?" He asked. "Yesterday, in the evening." Nightmare said. "This morning" Blue and Lust said. "Who is Dream again?" Ink asked with the '?' Symbols in his eyes. Error slapped Ink's head again. "Idiot" Error grinned.

Science looked around the living room. "Is there a-anything that wasn't here b-before?" Nightmare nodded. "Cross found this cigarette on the ground. Dream or any of the stars don't smoke." He said. Science tilted his head. "Who is Cross?" He asked. He never heard that name before. Everyone pointed at the 12ft long Lamia, who was still trying to find Dream. "A L-Lamia..? These are e-extremely r-rare.... One scale f-from their skin can b-be sold for 25 m-million G.." Science said as he stared at Cross.

"Ayooo? 25 MILLION? for a single SCALE?" Killer smirked and pointed his knife at Cross, who ignored him. Blue slapped Killer's hand and gave him an angry look, to which Killer just rolled his pupils. "D-does Dream know a-anyone who s-smokes..?" Science asked. Dust slowly raised his hand, while carefully looking at Blue. Blue hated when someone was smoking.

"Anyone e-else than Du-Dust....?" Sci asked. "There's this pervert called G, too. That bastard smokes everyday." Nightmare said. "W-well, we should go and s-see him.." Sci said. Outer hugged him from behind and snuggled up into his neck, calming him down.

"What's G's full n-name...?" Science asked to get more info. "Gaster sans. Sometimes echo sans." Nightmare said. He looked pissed off.

~timeskip~

When they got to the AU where G was, they chose Blue to go and knock on the door, since he looked the most innocent.

Blue knocked on the door.....

~with Dream and Mr micro dic- I mean- G sans~

G was touching Dream, while cutting his golden ecto body with a knife. Dream begged him to stop, but it was useless. Suddenly, they heard a knock on the door. ".... don't try making any noises, or you will be punished." G hissed at Dream. He then kicked him and slammed the basement door...