~18 - breaking in~

The sanses were thinking of a good plan. Suddenly, Science took out a laboratory mouse. "W-whiskers, go..." Science said. The white mouse suddenly ran towards G's house and jumped through the window. Science took out a small tablet and turned it on. "What's that?" Killer asked and snatched the tablet from sci. He looked at it and understood what it was.

"I-it's a small s-security system... It r-records everything w-with a small camera on m-my mouse's collar." Sci explained. "Wow, so it searches the entire house and sees if Dream's in there?" Lust curiously asked and looked at the tablet. Science nodded.

After around 20 minutes, the mouse called Whiskers searched almost the entire house. It went down, using an old staircase and explored. Whiskers saw the basement door. He entered the basement using a small hole in the wall.

Suddenly, everyone could see Dream laying on the ground, with his female ecto body on. He had cuts and bruises all over his body. Everyone gasped and stared at the tablet. Dream had a collar on his neck. "A s-shock collar...." Sci said.

Even Horror and Cross went to see what everyone was looking at. When Cross saw Dream in such a state, he started growling loudly. "Calm down Lamia, we will get Dream out of there." Outer said. Cross gave him the 'do it now' look.

"According to G's e-equipment, he h-has an anti-teleport b-barier around his h-house, so we c-can't teleport t-there..." Science said. Cross suddenly ran towards G's house and got inside through the window... "Cross no!!!" They all yelled at the same time, but it was too late. They needed to act very fast.