~21 - the end~ (!!LAST CHAPTER!!)

______________
________________________
_____________________________________
__________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________

"?e n?e? t? ?he?? ?n ?im............ h?? a?m??t ?ea??d........." An unknown voice said with a fading tone. "t?at f?gh? ?as cr?el..." Another voice said, this time more clearly. "Huh? He's w?king up!" A voice said in a happy tone.

Cross opened his eyes and quickly looked around, but due to the energy, he started coughing. "Hey, hey, it's alright, calm down sir." A female voice said. "....w..here....am I....?" Cross slowly spoke. He then got startled by his own voice. "I....c...an....tal..k...?" He asked, concerned. "Yes sir, you can. You are in the sciencetale hospital, your friends brought you here. You were in a critical condition." Cross looked at the person who was talking to him. It was sciencetale Undyne.

"D...rea...m....whe..re...is...h..e..?" Cross asked. Undyne smiled at him and pointed at the door. "He's waiting for you along with the others, after you're fully healed, you can go see him." She said. Sciencetale Alphys then handed her an injection with a healing serum in it.

"May I have your hand for a second, sir?" Undyne asked. Cross just nodded and let Undyne take his hand. She injected the healing liquid into the arm and bandaged it. "....I'm....Hun...gry...." Cross said. Undyne chuckled. "Your friends brought you some freshly made tacos, so when you're healed, you can eat up." She explained. Cross nodded to it.

"You can go to sleep now, we won't do any more operations, but you should have some rest. That fight must've been hard." Undyne said and chuckled. Cross just closed his eyes since he was in a comfortable position, and fell asleep.

~4 hours later~

Cross woke up with a long yawn. He felt a lot better now that he was fully healed. He looked around and saw Science and Outer. "Look who woke up." Outer said and gave Science a kiss on the cheek. Sci only blushed and walked up to Cross. "D-Dream is waiting f-for you, would you l-like to see h-him?" Sci asked with his usual stuttery voice.

"Of...c...ourse..." Cross said, feeling excited. Science opened the door Cross saw earlier and peeked outside of the room. He said something and then fully opened the door.

"Cross! You're awake!" Dream said with a happy voice and rushed towards Cross. "Hi..Dre..am..." Cross smiled. "Cross I was so worried about you! You almost died! We were really lucky that the last potion G attacked you with, was a healing serum, it kept you alive." Dream explained.

Cross hugged Dream and cuddled up to his chest. He would've wrapped his tail around Dream too, but he noticed that he couldn't do it.

"C...an I...take...the..bla..nket..off..?" Cross asked. Science walked up to him with a kinda serious face. "Yes, you c-can, but don't get s-startled..." He said.

Cross grabbed the blanket and took it off. His eyes widened as he stared at his lower half of the body. No slit. no scales. No tail. Cross now had normal human/monster legs. He now wasn't 12 feet tall, but only 7. "W..where is...my...tail..?" Cross asked in a concerned voice.

"The potions that G threw on y-you all mixed together, so it r-removed all your Lamia parts and instincts.." Sci explained. "So I..no longer....have..my..two male..parts...?" Cross asked. "Wait, two male parts-? You mean like- two p€nises...?" Dream asked. Science walked Closer and nodded. "Yes, male Lamias have two m-male parts, Dream." Sci said.

"Cross? If you want, I can teach you how to walk." Dream offered. "That w..would...be..good..t...thank you..." Cross smiled.

"You're finally awake, Criss-Cross!" Killer said and walked in the room. "Yeah, you did a good job protecting my brother." Nightmare said and walked behind Killer. "T..thank you..." Cross said.

"Sci? When can we go home?" Dream asked. "After we teach Cross h-how to walk." Sci smiled and petted Outer, who was hugging him from behind.

~timeskip to 5 months later~

"Cross nooo! Hahah! Give that baaack!" Dream said while giggling. He continued chasing Cross, who stole his bowl of cookies. "Never! They're only mineee!!!" Cross laughed and continued running away from Dream, while munching on chocolate chip cookies.

Everyone now had everything they needed. There was absolutely nothing that could ruin it.

×°•~THE END~•°×