➷𝙈𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙃𝙞𝙢➹

3𝙧𝙙 𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙋𝙤𝙫

Shota and Mic sat in the living room as they were watching TV. "Did you call the orphanage today, Shota?" Mic asked while looking at the news. Shota heaved a sigh and responded "I have, they'll call me back as soon as they get a child"

As soon as he said that, Shinso entered the living room, a cat in his arms as he sat down. "Morning.." He grumbled, still half asleep. Mic chuckled at him as he responded with a good morning as well.
"Shinso, you know when we told you we were gonna get you a sibling?" Mic asked. "Yeah?" Shinso responded, playing with his cat.

"Well your dad said the orphanage is going to call us." Shota nodded at that, sipping his coffee. "Wait, really?!" Shinso responded with excitement lacing his tone. He was really excited to get a sibling.

Mic laughed at him and nodded his head. Shota was about to take another sip of his coffee when his phone rang, catching them off guard. He picked up the phone, "Aizawa Shota speaking."
"Hi, this is Rei, from Ruby's orphanage, speaking. You called us earlier in hopes to adopt a child, correct?" Shota looked at Mic with surprise as he answered, "Yes, that's correct." "Well, I'm glad to inform you that a new baby came in today, if you'd like to meet him you can come at around 2pm" Mic and shinso waited eagerly for him to respond.

"That can be arranged, thank you." They said their goodbyes and hung up. "Shota! Did they say they have someone for us?" Mic asked eagerly. "Yes, so I suggest you go get ready if we want to meet him."

Shinso was the first to get up to go get changed, followed by Mic. Shota walked into the kitchen to start breakfast, he was already dressed.

After about 15 minutes, both Mic and Shinso came back down stairs. Shota just finished cooking eggs, bacon and toast for breakfast. They ate their food and went to put their shoes on. It was currently 13:40pm.

They got in the car and made their way out of the driveway.

_______________________________________

They entered the orphanage, greeted by Rei,"Welcome, I'm assuming you guys are the ones looking for a child." Mic was buzzing with excitement while Shota, being the only responsible one, answered,"Yes, we are" The worker told them to follow her as she led them into a room. In the room were several baby cribs, only one of them had a baby in though.

She walked over to the baby and gently picked him up. The baby had beautiful curly green hair, freckles littering his face and- are those cat ears?! "This is Izuku" Shota, as well as Shinso, was in shock. Mic walked closer to the baby, "He's so adorable!" He cooed.

The other two came over their shock and walked to the baby. Rei looked at him and asked, "Do you want to hold him?" Shota nodded and she handed him the baby. He held the baby gently and had only one thought in mind, 'cute'

Izuku slowly opened his eyes, they, except the worker, we're shocked to see his beautiful, shiny, emerald green, doe eyes.

Izuku looked at them in curiosity, his cat ears twitching. The worker, Rei, looked at them sadly, "Izuku was brought here because his parents didn't want a child with a mutation quirk... So, I would understand if you wouldn't want him.." Shota looked baffled at her words and quickly responded, "Get the adoption papers ready, I think we can all agree he's coming home with us." Mic and Shinso nodded in agreement.

Rei smiled at them, and quickly led them to the office. She gave them the papers to sign, so Shota handed baby Izuku over to Shinso. "So, all the details we know of him are his quirk, age and name. The doctor said his quirks' abilities will come in at the age of 4. Any questions?" Rei asked. Both Mic and Shota shook their heads as they finished signing.

"Well, congratulations then. You officially have one new household member!"

_________________________________________

-692 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨

(𝘼/𝙣) 𝙝𝙞, 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙤 𝙄 𝙖𝙥𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙞𝙯𝙚 𝙞𝙛 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙗𝙖𝙙, 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙩 𝙤𝙪𝙩.
𝙃𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙧 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩♥︎