☁︎𝙎𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧☁︎

3𝙧𝙙 𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙋𝙤𝙫

Shota was on patrol and Mic went to his radio show, that left Shinso to look after Izuku.

Shota didn't trust another babysitter after what happened with the last babysitter so he left his cat son, with his cat-lover son.

_________________________________________

𝙎𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙤 𝙋𝙤𝙫 (𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙮)

I was sitting in the living room, watching Izu play with his toys and a thought came to mind.

'𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘐 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘋𝘦𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳?' I pondered. He already knew about my dads being our teachers and that Izu is my brother.. So why not?

I got out my phone while looking over at Izu chewing on his tail, I pressed call,

𝙍𝙞𝙣𝙜...

𝙍𝙞𝙣𝙜...

𝙍𝙞𝙣- "𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘯!"

"Hey, Denks.. Wanna come over?"

"𝘚𝘶𝘳𝘦! 𝘐𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶?"

"Yeah, I have to babysit, he's currently playing with his toys."

"𝘈𝘸𝘦𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦, 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯 5!"

"Alright, see ya.."

"𝘚𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘢!"

The call ended and I went over to Izu to play with him while I wait. He looked at me adorably and I couldn't help but pet his head, grinning slightly.

Exactly 5 minutes later, there was a knock on the door. I stood up, Izuku in my arms, and made my way to the door.

I opened it and saw Denki, I didn't notice the red hue on my cheeks, "Hey Denks, come in" I stepped aside. He grinned at me and entered, "Thanks, bro!" I closed the door behind him as he made his way to the kitchen, immediately raiding the pantry as if he lived here.

I put Izu down in front of his toys as he picked up a hero plushie and started playing with it. I smiled at him and made my way into the kitchen.

"Did you really only come her for the snacks?" I eyed him suspiciously. "Pshh, no? The snacks AND Izuku." Denki stated matter-of-factly, grinning at me while pulling out a bag of popcorn from the pantry and throwing it into the microwave.

He turned towards me, "Sooo.. Movie?" I sighed and smiled slightly, "Fine, as long as it's pg." "We can watch Moana?" He suggested. "No." I immediately declined, shivering at the thought of watching it for the 100th time since it's Izu's favorite movie. "Okay... Hmm.. How about Frozen?" I sighed again, a bad habit I learned from my dad, and reluctantly agreed.

The microwave dinged, signaling that the popcorn is ready. I gathered the drinks as Denks got the popcorn.

We made our way to the living room and put the snacks and drinks on the coffee table. I picked up Izuku, who was busy playing with his tail, and sat on the couch.

Denki put on the movie and started watching it. I looked down at Izuku's awestruck face and then at Denki's beautiful face. I couldn't stop the smile creeping in on my face.

About 30 minutes later, Izuku was fast asleep. I was also starting to get tired but I forced myself to stay awake.

_________________________________________

3𝙧𝙙 𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 Pov

Near the end of the movie, Shinso fell asleep with a baby Izuku on top of him, also sleeping.

Denki started to drift of as well, and about 5 minutes later, he was cuddled up next to shinso.

Only the end credits rolled on the TV as the 2 males and one baby, slept cuddled up together.

_________________________________________

A tired hobo looking man, and a tired, but still loud, cockatoo just arrived back at home. Shota opened the door as they stepped inside, immediately seeing the boys sleeping on the couch.

Shota shushed Mic, who was talking about his radio show, and pulled out his phone, snapping a picture of them.

Mic threw a blanket over them with a smile on his face, as he and his husband made their way to their room to get some much needed sleep.

_________________________________________

- 677 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨

(𝘼/𝙣) 𝙃𝙞, 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙋𝙤𝙫, 𝙨𝙤 𝙄'𝙢 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙞𝙛 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙗𝙖𝙙.
𝙃𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙮♥︎