✦𝙀𝙭- 𝘽𝙖𝙗𝙮𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧✦

3𝙧𝙙 𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙋𝙤𝙫

Izuku was in his babysitters arms as she waved Shota and Mic goodbye. As soon as the door closed, she went into the living room and put Izuku on the floor, leaving and going into the kitchen to make herself a sandwich.

Yuri Akamitsu, his babysitter, sat at the table in the kitchen, eating her sandwich and scrolling through her phone, completely ignoring Izuku.

Izuku looked at her from his place on the floor, his green eyes tearing up and his ears hanging low. He started crying and Yuri groaned in annoyance. "What do you want, you stupid baby." She muttered out as she made her way to him.

She handed him his bottle and went back to the kitchen, "Stupid crybaby" She said as she sat down.

Izuku looked at his bottle uninterested as he continued crying, this time more softly. He crawled to the door, realizing it wasn't completely shut, and crawled out.

He crawled onto the front yard and onto the soft grass as he made his way to a bush. He climbed inside the bush and fell asleep.

_________________________________________

Shota and Mic went on a date. Their son went to his friends house and they thought it would be the perfect time to go on one. They hired a new babysitter for Izuku and left him with her.

"Sho? Something wrong?" Mic asked as he took a bite from his food. "Hmm, No. Why do you ask?" "Well youve been just kinda staring at your food." Mic chuckled out. Shota started at him while taking a sip of his coffee. He put the cup down and responded, "I'm just thinking.." Mic raised an eyebrow, "About?" "The babysitter we hired for Izu. Her kindness looked fake.. " Oh, Sho.. If you're really that worried, then we can reschedule our date and go check on them?" Shota looked at him thoughtfully, "You sure?"

Mic nodded and they called a waiter over for their tab. Shota paid, and they stood up and left the restaurant.

_________________________________________

Yuri sat on the couch watching TV, she completely forgot about Izuku. Just as a new episode of her series would begin, the door opened.

Shota narrowed his eyes at her as he pushed the half opened door, fully open and putting his keys on the counter, Mic following after. "Where's Izuku?" Mic asked kindly, and a bit worriedly. "Oh-uhm.. He's right there-" she pointed to where she last saw him and froze, Izuku wasn't there anymore. Shota glared at her, "Where's our son." "I- I promise I only took my eyes off of him for a second!" She tried to defend herself.

She quickly stood to her feet as Shota glared at her. Mic put his hand on his husband's shoulder, "I'll search inside, you search outside." Shota nodded and went out the door.

Mic searched the bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen, everywhere, not finding Izuku. Shota searched outside in the backyard, finding nothing. He went to the frontyard, panic rising inside him as he couldn't find Izuku.

As he was about to enter his house again, he heard a rustle in the bushes. He looked to the side and saw almost nothing, if it weren't for the pair of ears sticking out.

He heaved a sigh of relief as he made his way to the bush and picking up a sleeping Izuku.

He entered the house with his son and immediately saw the panic on Mic's face dissapear and the guilt on his babysitter's face appear. "Thank god you found him, Sho!" He hummed in response as he made his way to where they were standing.

He glared at the babysitter and said, "Get out. And don't expect to get any money." Yuri stayed silent and just nodded her head. She bowed and quietly left the house.

Shota grumbled something about 'stupid girl', as he looked down at Izuku's peaceful face with a few leaves in his hair. He picked out the leaves and headed for Izuku's room, leaving Mic in the kitchen.

He put Izuku in his bed and kissed him on his head, before leaving him to sleep peacefully.

_________________________________________

-712 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨♥︎

(𝘼/𝙣) 𝙄 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙄'𝙙 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙨, 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪!
𝙃𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙧 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩♥︎