✿𝙇𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙆𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣?✿

3𝙧𝙙 𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙋𝙤𝙫

A few months passed and it was hectic as Izuku started crawling. At first it was adorable but when he started to crawl into places that were dangerous, they started getting worried.

Shota was currently busy teaching his class that he hadn't noticed Izuku crawl out the door,having brought him to school since his babysitter couldn't make it. Izuku was crawling in the hall like a sneaky cat, he passed classroom after classroom.

While crawling down another hall, he bumped into Mirio, one of the top 3 at UA. Izuku looked at him curiously with his big eyes.

"What are you doing here, little guy?" Mirio said as he crouched down. Izuku cocked his head to the side. "Are you lost?" Mirio picked Izuku up as he kept his smile on his face, Izuku put his head on his shoulder as Mirio started walking.

_________________________________________

"Yes, Kirishima?" Shota said while sighing. "Sensei.. I don't mean to bother.. But wasn't Izubro supposed to be on your chair..?" "What do you mean, he's sitting right there-" Shota went wide eyed as he walked to his desk and searched for Izuku.

"Stay here and keep quiet. I'm going to find him." Their sensei said as he walked out the door, leaving his confused yet worried students, and his extremely worried son.

_________________________________________

Izuku fell asleep in Mirio's arms as he carried him. Mirio looked down at him fondly as he walked towards his class.

He stepped into his classroom and walked up to his best friends, Nejire and Tamaki.

"Oh hey Mirio- Who's this adorable little fella!" Nejire asked exitedly as Tamaki shyed away. "Calm down, Neji. He's asleep." Mirio hushed. "Anyways, I don't really know who he is, I found him wandering the hallways." Tamaki looked at Izuku and softly patted his head, getting a purr in response from the sleeping Izuku.

"Aww!" Nejire cooed. "He's sooooooo cute-" she was cut off from the intercom going of, "Good morning students and teachers of U.A. If you've seen a small child with green hair that looks like a cat, please bring him to my office. Thank you." It was Nezu.

Mirio looked at his friends, "I should probably take him." He stated with a smile as his friends waved him goodbye.

_________________________________________

𝙀𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙛𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧

Shota rushed in the hallways, trying oh-so-desperatly to find his son. After no trace of him, he made his way to the principals office.

He knocked on the door, because even he feared the bear, mouse thing. A soft 'come in' was heard and he complied.

"Nezu. Have you seen my son?" He kept calm but couldn't hide his worry. "Unfortunately I have not, Aizawa, but maybe a student or teacher did?" "Maybe.." Nezu smiled at him, "if you'd like, I can ask through the intercom.

Shota just nodded.

_________________________________________

Mirio was in front of the office, a baby in hand, knocking on the door.

He opened the door slowly after receiving a 'come in'. Once he entered, he saw an extremely worried Shota and a calm, yet slightly sadistic, principle.

Once Shota saw Izuku in Mirio's arms, he walked towards him. Mirio instantly gave Izuku back as he saw his old sensei calm down.

" Thank you, Togata. Your help is really appreciated." Stated Nezu calmly as Mirio turned to look at him, "You're welcome, sir.. But if I may ask, who is this cute fella?" "His name is Izuku and he's Aizawa's son."

Mirio's eyes went wide at that statement but he just nodded. The principal asked him about how he found him and he told him about how he found him wandering the halls.

Mirio excused himself when the bell rang and Shota swore he would get Izuku a leash, he thanked Nezu and went back to his classroom. Thankful to have an off period.

_________________________________________

-650 𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨