✦Complicated✦

3𝙧𝙙 𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙋𝙤𝙫

With Izuku in the hospital and Bakugo kidnapped, Shota was stressed. He didn't know what to do and the press wasn't making it any better. But at least Izuku was getting better. He thankfully only had a minor concussion and a broken tail.

Shota was sat next to Izuku's hospital bed, reading him a story from his favorite story book. Izuku was listening to his father telling him the story and his eyes became droopy as he fell asleep.

Shota sighed, he was tired, the eye bags under his eyes were 3× worse than normal. He was about to leave when Mic finally walked in with a, just as tired, Hitoshi.

"How's Izuku..?" Mic asked, for once quietly, while he grabbed a chair and sat down next to Shota. Hitoshi walked over to the other side of Izuku's bed and sat down there.

Shota sighed once more, "The doctor said he's getting better and he'd probably be released in a few days.."
Mic smiled at that, before Hitoshi spoke, tears welling up in his eyes, "It's all my fault.. If I just got there on time, he wouldn't have been hurt.."

Mic immediately stood up to hug him and Shota followed after. "Don't blame yourself, Hito.. It's not your fault, you didn't know.." Hitoshi wanted to protest, but Shota gave him a sympathetic look and shook his head.

______________________________________

𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝘽𝙖𝙠𝙪𝙜𝙤..

He was sat on a chair, restrained and tied up, quirk erasing restraints on. He had a fierce glare on his face as Shigaraki sat on a chair at the bar as he webt on a whole dialogue of how bad heroes were.

"Dabi, release his restraints." Shigaraki ordered. Dabi looked at him before speaking in a quite stoic manner, "This guy's gonna fight, you know?" "We need to treat him like an equal, so it's fine." Shigaraki shrugged.

Dabi nodded and looked at Twice, "Unlock his restraints." Twice, with a few complaints, hesitantly walked up to the restrained Bakugo and began unlocking him.

When Bakugo finally stood up, he attacked them with his quirk, knocking the villains back, Shigaraki's hand prop falling off his face. "I'll never become a worthless villain. I want to win, like All Might."

Before he could attack again, there was a knock on the door, "Pizza delivery!" The villains all looked confused, before All Might burst through the door.

_______________________________________

-464 𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨

(𝘼/𝙣) 𝙃𝙞𝙞, 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙤 𝙨𝙤 𝙨𝙤 𝙨𝙤 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙬𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝, 𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙄 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧 ;)

𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙣𝙤 𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙣 𝙫𝙖𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙠𝙚. 𝙄 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙭𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙬𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚:)

𝙃𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙮'𝙖𝙡𝙡✨