❢𝙎𝙣𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙮 𝙘𝙖𝙩❢

3𝙧𝙙 𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙋𝙤𝙫

It was the second day of training camp and Class 1A were up early to train. Shota stood with a curious Izuku in his arms as he watched his class train.

Izuku spotted the same boy he met earlier, Kota, walking into the woods. Being the curious cat he is, he jumped out of his dad's arms and quickly followed after him.

He followed the boy, his tail in the air as he crawled between bushes. Kota was walking fast and Izuku found it hard to keep up.

Eventually Kota stopped. Izuku hid behind a tree as he looked at where he had followed the boy. It was a cliff above the forest and it had a huge cave.

Izuku slowly crept forward until he accidentally stepped on a twig, alerting Kota who snapped his head to look at him.

_________________________________________

As Shota was busy lecturing his class to improve more on their weaknesses, a bus was heard.

Like earlier expected, the bus that carried 1B, Vlad King and Mic, had finally arrived.

"Sho!" Shota couldn't help but groan at his husband's loud actions as he narrowly avoided being tackled by him.

1B exited the bus with their bags and immediately cringed upon seeing their rival class's training.

"This training camp will help in improving your endurance, stamina and your quirks, as well as your weaknesses." Vlad King, 1B's homeroom teacher, spoke up.

The Wild Wild Pussycats quickly rushed out and introduced themselves, before showing them where'd they'd be sleeping.

_________________________________________

"Izuku?" Kota asked, he was quite fond of the boy, even though they had just met, "What are you doing here?"

Izuku came out of hiding and slowly rushed towards him, having not mastered his running being only a year and half old, as he shouted, "Izuku follow!" Kota pat the boy's head, earning  himself a purr in return.

Kota picked up the small boy and took him to the cave, where he sat him in his lap and petted his head.

_________________________________________

"Sho? Where's Izu?" Mic asked with slight worry as he looked around.

Shota sighed as he kept his eyes on his class, "He ran off to follow the Kota kid.."

"Who?" Mic was confused, before Shota explained that he was Mandalay's nephew.

"OHH!" Mic exclaimed, before his tired husband threw his capture weapon at him, successfully shutting him up.

"As I was saying-" "HAH?! WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME YOU ICYHOT BASTARD?!" Shota was oh-so-rudely interrupted by Bakugou who was about to lunge at the heterochromic student.

Shota sighed before throwing Mic, who was still in his capture scarf, at Bakugou. Which made them both go tumbling to the ground.

_________________________________________

-502 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨

(𝘼/𝙣) 𝙎𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩, 𝙟𝙤𝙠𝙚-𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚. 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙚𝙭𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙗𝙪𝙨𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙚𝙭𝙖𝙢𝙨 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙄'𝙢 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝘼𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙠𝙖𝙖𝙣𝙨, 𝙄'𝙢 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙘𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙈𝙖𝙩𝙝 𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙚𝙘𝙝𝙣𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙮 🥲
𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙧𝙮 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚♥︎
𝙋𝙨. 𝙄'𝙢 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙖 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠