◄𝘾𝙖𝙩-𝙙𝙧𝙪𝙜𝙨►

3𝙧𝙙 𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙋𝙤𝙫

Izuku sat in class 1A, watching his dad teach them with curious eyes. His tail flicked left to right as he crawled to his dad. He pulled on his dad's pants to get his attention.

"Yes, Izu?" He asked, yawning at the end.
Izuku looked at him, "Hungy!" Shota sighed, nodding his head before turning to the class, "I'm going to go get his food, if I hear you making noice, I won't hesitate to make you run 20 laps." He glared at them as he walked out, leaving Izuku with them.

"Psst!" Sero called Izuku towards him, before picking him up and placing him on his desk. "Bro- what are you doing with IzuBro?" Kirishima asked. Sero grinned at him and pulled out a bag of catnip, "No. Aizawa-sensei is gonna kill you if he finds out!" Mina protested but was too late as Sero had already placed catnip in front of Izuku.

Izuku rolled in the catnip, Sero making sure he doesn't fall off. His eyes grew big, Sero chuckled as Kirishima looked concerned. He picked Izuku up and placed him on the floor, watching him crawl around. Before they knew it, Izuku had darted out the class. "No! Izu, come back!" But it was too late as they saw their teacher come back.

Shota sighed as he entered the room, baby food in hand, "Where's Izu..?" He glared at them and they all pointed fingers at Sero, the catnip in front of him. "Where. Is. My. Son." Sero gulped, "He ran out..." "WHAT!?"

_________________________________________

All Might made his way to Nezu's office to discuss some 'secret' matters. What he didn't expect, was a green fur ball to jump on him.

His smile faltering for a bit before returning, "HELLO LITTLE GUY!" His loud voice spooked Izuku, so he jumped of him and darted into another hall, leaving a very confused All Might.

All Might, who was worried for the child's safety, ran after him. It didn't take him long before he caught him, since he is very fast. He held a buzzing Izuku in his arms, which made him very concerned.

He nervously made his way through the halls and in front of Nezu's office, knocking. As soon as All Might was let in, Izuku jumped out of his as and started zooming in his office.

"Is there a reason you have Izuku, Yagi?" Nezu gave a sinister smile which made All Might sweatdrop, "Y-You see Nezu, this child-" "Izuku" "-Sorry, Young Izuku jumped on me while I was walking.. I thought that maybe I should bring him here..."

"Ah, thank you then." All Might sighed in relief, suddenly Izuku jumped onto Nezu's desk and started playing with the papers. Nezu looked at him and Pat his head, "It seems someone gave him catnip. I'll call his father." All Might looked confused but nodded and sat on the couch.

Nezu pressed the intercom for Class 1A, "Aizawa, please come get your son, while I'd love to watch over him, I'm quite busy." All Might looked surprised, 'Aizawa has a child?!'

Not even 3 minutes later, Shota burst through the door, "Where." Nezu pointed at the now sleeping Izuku, who laid on All Might's head. Shota grumbled and took Izuku off him, while also glaring at him.

He left without another word, with Izuku in his arms, and made his way back to the class.

Upon entering the class, you could see a grinning Shinso, a scared class and a Sero hanging upside down outside the window.

_________________________________________

-623 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨

(𝘼/𝙣) 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙤 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙄'𝙢 𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙗𝙪𝙨𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙯𝙚𝙧𝙤 𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙨. 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙧𝙮 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚☺︎