♡𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨♡

3𝙧𝙙 𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙋𝙤𝙫

"Sho! Where's Izu's plushie?" Mic exclaimed from the Izuku's room, packing his baby bag, they were going to take him to the park. "In here!" Shinso shouted back instead of his dad.

Shinso was in the living room, watching Izuku play with his plushie, and Shota was busy making lunch to take with them.

Shinso put Izuku in his stroller as Mic came down stairs, a baby bag hanging from his shoulder. Shota finished the lunch, which were some sandwiches, fruit and vegetables, and entered the living room.

They put on their shoes and went outside, deciding to walk because the park isn't far. Izuku was busy cuddling his plushie and looking at them with his big eyes.

Shinso scratched Izuku behind his ear as they walked, Izuku let out a soft purr and Mic snatched a photo.

_________________________________________

They arrived at the park, "Sooo... Where should we sit?" Shinso asked tiredly. His dad, Shota, pointed at a spot under a tree near a pond. Mic agreed and the made their way there.

Mic placed the picnic blanket down as Shinso picked Izuku up, placing him on it. Izuku let out small giggles as he started playing with his tail.

The picnic basket, that held their lunch, was placed in the middle. Shota sat down next to Izuku and picked him up, sitting him down in his lap. Izuku started playing with his dads fingers.

Mic put the food on the blanket as he picked a strawberry up, "Izu, wanna strawberry?" Izuku happily nodded his head and started chewing on the strawberry, Shota ruffled his head with a small chuckle as Shinso also ate a strawberry.

_________________________________________

They were their for about 30 minutes, and Izuku crawled around on the grass.

He crawled towards the pond, Shota immediately stood up and picked him up so that he didn't fall into the water.

Izuku started whining and made a ruckes to get out his arms, "What's wrong?" Shota asked tiredly, with a slight worry in his tone. Izuku pointed at the water, where a bird was busy catching fish, "Birb!"

Shota was shocked, as well as Mic and Shinso. He said his first words?! Shota smiled as he asked, "A bird?" Izuku nodded his head and blurted out, "Birb!" Shota' grin grew as he hugged Izuku.

Mic and Shinso jogged towards them and joined the hug. Izuku giggled and poked his brother on his cheek, "Birb!" Shinso grinned as he repeated, "Birb!"

They walked towards their spot, Izuku in Shinso's arms, and sat down. Deciding that they should finish eating and pack up.

Shinso put a tired Izuku in his stroller, along with his plushie, and helped packing up.

They finished and Shota started pushing the stroller. They were walked out of the park when Shinso suddenly jumped into a bush. "Shin? What are you doing?" Mic asked curiously. Shinso whisper-shouted, "My classmates are there!"

Low and behold, he was telling the truth. Shota sighed a tired sigh as Mina, Kirishima and Sero ran up to him. "Hey sensei!" Mina shouted. Shota glared at her, "Izu's sleeping." She nodded with a quiet 'sorry', "Can we see him, pleaseee? We haven't seen him in sooo long!" Mina and Sero begged dramatically as Kirishima sweat dropped.

Shota sighed and agreed, "No touching." The three classmates made their way over and started gushing on him. Words such as 'he's grown so much' and 'He looks so manly', we're thrown around.

"Alrighty, little listeners! We have to put him to bed so we'll see you at school!" Mic exclaimed, Mina pouted but agreed. They walked away and Shinso sighed a sigh in relief, he came out the bush, leaves in his hair as he walked towards them.

_________________________________________

They finally made it home, Shinso threw off his shoes as he picked Izuku up, making his way to his room.

He set the sleeping Izuku down in his crib, not forgetting his plush, and turned of the light. He made his way to the living room, where his dads sat, and said, "I can't believe his first word were bird..." He sulked and his dads couldn't help but agree.

_________________________________________

-723 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨

(𝘼/𝙣) 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙨, 𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨.
𝙃𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙧 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩!