۵𝘼𝙩𝙩𝙖𝙘𝙠۵

(𝘼/𝙖) 𝙇𝙤𝙡𝙯, 𝙬𝙚'𝙧𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙬𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙃𝙞𝙩𝙤𝙨𝙝𝙞 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙎𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙤 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙂𝙤𝙤𝙜𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙢𝙚 𝙎𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙤 𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚, 𝙨𝙤 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙤𝙣 𝙄'𝙢 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙃𝙞𝙩𝙤𝙨𝙝𝙞 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩, 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚:)
𝙋𝙨. 𝙄 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙 𝙚𝙭𝙖𝙢𝙨 𝙨𝙤 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙡𝙮 ♥︎♥︎♥︎

_________________________________________

3𝙧𝙙 𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙋𝙤𝙫

Class 1A were assigned to go through the woods on the 3rd night, while Class 1B had to scare them.

No one suspected that it would go wrong. I mean, how could they? It was supposed to be safe.

_________________________________________

Now, Izuku and Kota became very close, so when Kota went back to his hiding spot, Izuku went with him.

They sat down, looking at the stars, that was until they heard loud footsteps. Thinking that it was just someone from the class, or maybe one of the teachers, they didn't stand up.

But Kota immediately sprung up when he saw a massive hooded figure walking towards them. He picked Izuku up as he placed him behind him, protecting him from the man.

"W-Who are you..?" Kota asked, afraid but not showing it to be strong for the little cat-boy clinging onto him, afraid as well. The said man laughed at their terrified state, walking foward.

He had a cloak over him, disguising him and hiding his face, but they could see a sickening sly smirk on his face that sent shivers down their spines. "Oh how I'm going to have fun with you two!" The now known villain exclaimed.

Kota put his hands up, activating his quirk, water hose, to protect Izuku who clung onto his back, tears streaming down his cheeks. The man laughed sadistically as he pushed Kota away, making him fall to the ground a few feet away, as he stalked towards Izuku.

The man picked him up by his tail, earning him a painful hiss. Izuku cried harder as Kota ran up to him, hitting the villains legs, which seemed to be rock hard, as he shouted at him to let the boy go.

Izuku, in the heat of the moment, clawed at his face. The villain hissed in pain before throwing the cat-boy against some rocks, deeming him unconscious.

Kota hurriedly ran over to him, tears bow streaming down his face, "Izu!" He picked the boy up and cradled him in his lap as he watched the villain walked towards them.

_________________________________________

Shoji, Koda and Tokoyami were running in search of the rest of the class, when a bird told Koda about Izuku and Kota.

With a panicked look, he urged Tokoyami and Shoji towards them. They spotted the cloaked villain in the distance, towering over the kids, and Tokoyami immediately sent Dark Shadow after him, effectively knocking him away from the kids. Shoji ran towards them as he picked them up in his arms.

"What happened to Izuku..?" He asked, Kota then explained how he was thrown against the rocks. It made Shoji mad yet also concerned. Koda ran up to them as Tokoyami kept fighting the villain with Dark Shadow.

Said villain pulled of his cloak, shocking the the three students and one conscious child. The villain was Muscular, a very strong and dangerous villain.

Koda began helping Tokoyami, before Present Mic arrived. Seeing his son's state made him more angry than he has ever been, which caused him to rush at Muscular.

The three fought as Shoji kept the two boys safe. After a while, the villain, Muscular, was knocked against the rock wall by one of Mic's sound blasts, which effectively knocked him unconscious.

They rushed towards the police cars and ambulances which had just arrived, Mic immediately took Izuku in his arms and placed him in the ambulance. They drove off, along with some other students in the class.

Kota was given to Mandalay as the three students learned that their classmate, Katsuki Bakugo, had been taken by the League Of Villains, also known as the L.O.V.

_________________________________________

-675 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨