♥︎𝘽𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡♥︎

3𝙧𝙙 𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙋𝙤𝙫

Shota, being a underground hero, didn't get a lot of sleep. And since they got Izuku, he got even less. But he didn't care and neither did Mic nor Shinso, saying 'it's all worth it.'

Shinso went back to school a week earlier and now it was his dads' turns. They scrambled through the house, getting Izuku's baby bag filled with diapers and all his necessities.

They hadn't gotten him a babysitter yet, so they had to take him to school with them. And saying Nemuri was exited to meet him, was an understatement.

Shota put his baby bag in the back and climbed in the drivers seat, while Mic strapped Izuku into his baby seat. After finishing, he climbed into the passenger side and they drove off.

_________________________________________

As soon as they made their way into the teacher's lounge, a baby in Shota's arms, the other teachers crowded them.

"Sho! He's so cute, can I please hold him! " Nemuri pleaded and Shota responded with a simple "No." She walked away, pouting. The teachers chuckled at Nemuri, cooed at Izuku, and went back to what they were doing.

Mic had to rush to his class to take attendance before homeroom was finished, leaving Izuku in Shota's care, which of course, he didn't mind.

_________________________________________

It was absolute chaos in class 1A. Actually, chaos was an understatement.

"Aizawa-sensei's dead! I'm sure of it!" A pink student, named Mina, cried.

"Yeah! He never misses a day of school!" A pickachu knock-of shouted.

"Guys, please calm down! I'm sure he's fine!" A ble haired boy, waving his hand like a robot spoke, only to get ignored.

And a chorus of more false statements flied in the classroom as poor, poor Shinso sat at the back, regretting life while looking at a certain pickachu.

The doors slid open and the class went silent as their teacher walked in. "He's alive!" Mina cried in joy before realizing he had a baby in his arms, "-and he has a baby!"

The students began to ask questions, such as, 'Where were you?' 'Why do you have a baby?' And so on. Izuku began to cry at all the noice, he was very sensitive to loud noises, which caused Shota to glare at them. His eyes screaming '𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩', and they all closed their mouths. Fearing for their lives.

"As you all know, I was absent for 2 weeks. Me and my husband adopted a child, and as you can see, he's here today." Shota explained, bouncing Izuku in his arms to get him to fall back asleep, which worked. "His name is Izuku and I haven't found a babysitter for him yet, which is actually why he's here today." It took everything in Shinso's will power to not get out of his seat and take his baby brother.

"Now, just because I have a child with me, doesn't mean I'm not gonna push you. So be prepared for the hell I'm going to give you to make up for my leave in absence." Shota said in a stern voice as the bell rung. Signaling that it was first period, that he thankfully had off.

He walked out, an adorable baby in his arms, leaving his stunned students, minus a sneaky Shinso.
_________________________________________

-575 𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨.

(𝘼/𝙣) 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨 1𝘼 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙨 𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙖 𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙙, 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙝𝙤. 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙎𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙤 𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙤𝙣.