✶𝙎𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣✶

3𝙧𝙙 𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙋𝙤𝙫

After leaving the orphanage, they went shopping for clothes, toys, nappies and more. They bought over ¥500 000 worth of baby stuff.

They went to go drink something at the mall cafe and sat down at a table. Izuku was in Mic's arms, sleeping peacefully while they drank coffee. That was until a plate was dropped, which woke him up, and he started crying.

"Shh.. It's alright" Mic tried to calm him down. Which didn't work as Izuku started crying louder. "Pops, maybe he's hungry?" Shinso asked. He fetched his milk bottle that they received at the orphanage, and gave it to him.

Mic smiled gratefully at him as Izuku happily drank from the bottle, looking at them curiously with his big, beautiful eyes. He made cute baby noises that melted their hearts.

"He's so cute!" Mic exclaimed.

_________________________________________

After arriving back home, Shinso held baby Izuku as his dads brought his stuff inside. There was a lot- and I mean a lot of shopping bags.

They went to his new room after putting him in his new dad's bed. "So... Any ideas as to how we are going to decorate?" Shinso asked, stretching his arms. "Maybe a dinosaur theme... Or a flower theme..ohh, how about a hero theme?" Mic suggested. Shota sighed at him, "Mic.. He's part cat, how about we stick with a cat theme until he's old enough to choose his own?" "Ohh, I didn't think about that! You're so smart, Sho!"

And so they went on to decorating- well.. At least until Izuku started crying. He just needed a diaper change and some milk, so Shota sent Mic to go while they finished.

After about an hour, they, minus Mic, finished. "Ugh.. I'm so tired.." Shinso complained and his dad could only nod in agreement. "But it's all worth it, let's go check on your Pops.." Shota yawned as he finished talking.

They went to the living room to see what Mic and Izuku were doing and saw an adorable sight. Mic was laying on the couch, sleeping, while Izuku slept on top of his chest. Izukus tail slowly swishing back and forth.

"Shinso.. Take a pic.." Aizawa whispered softly as Shinso ran to get his phone. He retrieved his phone and took a lot of pictures. "Make sure to send them to me." Shota whispered and recieved a nod from his son.

Shota walked towards Mic and slowly took Izuku from him, careful not to wake him, and made his way to his new, cat themed, room. He slowly put him in his crib and covered him in a soft blanket that had paw-prints all over. Turning on the baby monitor, he walked to Shinso.

"C'mon, let's go wake your Pops and go to bed.." Shota muttered softly to Shinso as he made his way to the living room. Shinso following behind, a tired expression on his face as he saw his dad nudging his Pops.

Mic opened his eyes slowly and jumped up, "Where's Izu?!" He panicked as Shota and Shinso chuckled at him. "We put him in his crib. Let's go, we should probably head to bed."

They all went to brush their teeth and head to bed, forgetting all about dinner and prepared for a long night of looking after baby Izuku.

_________________________________________

-559 𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨♥︎