✾𝙏𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙖𝙢𝙥✾

3𝙧𝙙 𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙋𝙤𝙫

"Alright, go put your bags and whatever else you brought in the back and go sit down" Shota instructed, holding Izuku who was playing with his hand.

They were going to go to a training camp that will help them in their hero work, everyone got into the bus accordingly and sat down, leaving Shota and Izuku to get in last.

The two of them sat in the front, with Izuku in his dad's lap. Izuku chewed on his tail as the bus started and drove off. Class 1A immediately started conversations between their groups and Shota wanted to sleep.

After an hours drive, Shota was extremely tired and already half asleep, he stood up with Izuku in his arms and walked towards Shinso, who sat a few seats behind, "Take him" Shota said, handing Izuku over with a yawn. He walked back to the front and climbed into his sleeping bag, Lord knows where he pulled it out from since the bags are in the back...

"Bubba!" Izuku exclaimed excitedly, Shinso smiled at him, "Are you excited?" Izuku nodded his head and Shinso worried his head would snap off at the rate he's nodding it. He scratched Izuku behind the ear, earning soft purrs in response.

At a later stage, both Izuku and Shinso fell asleep, there was about 3 hours left until they'd arrive.

_________________________________________

The bus came to a stop on top of a mountain with a forest underneath. Shota took Izuku back from Shinso and walked out. The Wild Wild Pussycats stood outside, "Omg! Is this the kid you were talking about, Aizawa!?" Pixie-Bob squealed out. They talked as the waited for all of Class 1A to get out the bus.

When everyone was out, they introduced themselves as the "Wild Wild Pussycats!" Not even a second later, Pixie-Bob used her quirk and created a landslide underneath 1A, which caused them to fall into the forest below.

"We'll see you guys back at camp!" She exclaimed, using her quirk to create mud monsters. Shota got back on the bus, which drove him and Izuku yo the camp.

They arrived and Shota picked a, now sleeping Izuku, up and went inside. He placed Izuku on the couch, making sure he wouldn't fall off, and went to get the bags from the bus to place them in their room.

When he went back into the living room, he saw Izuku awake, his tail swaying in curiosity, and a black haired boy, who Mandaray introduced as Kota.
Kota was petting Izuku's head, earning soft purss, while he muttered a soft, "Cute.." Shota smiled at them as he watching the kid play with his son.

_________________________________________

It took 2, long, hours before class 1A finally made their way back to the camp and to say they're exhausted is an understatement.

As soon as they entered the building, a pleasant smell filled their noses, making their mouths water. Not only were they exhausted, they were also extremely hungry.

Welcome 1A! Today we made you dinner because of the long journey here, but don't get used to this luxury, because starting tomorrow! You will make your own dinner! So dig in!" Pixie-Bob happily explained.

The starving 1A all began to ate as a soon after saying their prayers and thank you's, followed by the heroes and two children right after. They all hapilly ate their food, before heading to the hot springs where they relaxed.

Mineta tried to watch the girls in the hot springs, but thankfully Kota was there to save them. Shota was another hot spring with Shinso, Izuku wasn't a fan of water so Shota decided to just let him sleep.

They all retired to their rooms soon after, the boys deciding to stay up a bit later. Shota laid in his futon, Izuku cuddled up next to him, asleep like there was no tomorrow.

Class 1B along with their homeroom teacher, Vlad King, and Shota's husband, Mic, would arrive the next day. Well, Mic just tagged along to spend most of his time with Izuku. But Shota doesn't have to know!

_________________________________________

-712 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨

(𝘼/𝙣) 𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 3 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙨 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙄'𝙢 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙨, 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙤 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮.