𝘽 𝘼 𝙉 𝘿 𝘼 𝙂 𝙀

C H A P T E R          T W O ₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚

C H A P T E R T W O
₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚.

"it's the thought of you that slightly scares me, but it takes my breath away

"it's the thought of you that slightly scares me, but it takes my breath away."
Kingston - faye webster

.・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.

IT WAS A DAY LATER, y/n had kept the fight she had a secret. She didn't want to tell robin about it and him cause a scene, it would just be more drama that y/n didn't need right now, she wanted to enjoy the month, drama-free, care-free, and full of fun.

Y/n sat on her bed, creating a mix-tape full of her favourite songs for the season when all of a sudden her window opened, robin inviting himself into her room. Y/n looked over at the boy who had a shocked expression.

"hi to you too" y/n said before going back to the mix tape "why didn't you tell me?" robin said in an angry yet soft tone as he sat in the edge of her bed. "tell you what?" he grabbed her bandaged hand, inspecting it.

"that you got into a fight! with dean!" robin said, y/n released herself from his grip shrugging her shoulders "i didn't think it was a big deal" she said, focusing on the mix-tape yet again.

"look at me." y/n heard him say sternly, she looked up at him "if he's messing with you, tell me, i've put him in an ambulance, i'll do it again." y/n shook her head. "it's nothing, seriously. Plus i started the fight"

"y/n ramirez, started a fight? that's hard to believe" he chuckled, y/n glared at the boy " i did, they were annoying me, i punched Greta's nose and then knocked her out." y/n explained, robins eyes widened "you did what!?"

"i knocked that whore out?" a smile arose from robins face, it was unexpected and caught y/n off guard. "that's my girl" he slightly pushed her shoulder, grinning a toothy grin. "your girl?" y/n raised her eyebrow.

"don't make it weird y/n"  y/n smiled feeling her cheeks heat from the inside "did you win?" robin asked, y/n looked at him "did i win?"  "yeah? did you knock dean flat on his boney ass?" he seemed excited, hoping it would be a yes.

Y/n smiled before nodding "holy shit yes!" "i never knew you could fight y/n?"  "i've seen enough of your fights to know what to do now" 

Robin smiled "i'm proud of you" y/n smiled "don't get corny" she chuckled "i'm not, i'm genuinely proud, you're normally not like this"  "i guess they just ticked me off this time"

"look i'm not saying that violence is always the answer but like...99.9% of the time it is" robin smirked as y/n laughed "of course that's coming from you."  "no, my dad told me that" robin smiled at the memory.

Y/n smiled "anyways, whatcha making?" robins eyes drifted to the mix-tape in her hands "it's gonna be a playlist full of halloween songs, we can play them at our halloween sleepover" y/n smiled "sweet. Can i help?" he asked.

Y/n nodded with a smile, the both of them laid on their stomach, coming up with their favourite songs to add. Y/ns hand hit the corner of the bed while she was laughing at something robin had said. "ow, fuck." she mumbled, holding her hand.

Robin glanced over at her "are you okay?" he asked, a hint of worry in his voice "fine, my knuckles just hurt" she said, robin sat up "gimme your hand" he demanded, y/n sat up passing her hand into his.

He unravelled the bandage from y/ns knuckles revealing her -soon to be- infected knuckles "jesus y/n" robin mumbled under his breath, inspecting her hand in his. "come, i'll clean you up" he said.

Y/n sat up on the sink as robin searched for tools to help. "this'll sting, just breathe" robin said, a cloth in his hand smothered in rubbing alcohol, y/n nodded immediately hissing in pain as the cloth came in contact with her swollen knuckles.

"sorry" robin apologised "you better be" y/n chuckled, still slightly groaning from the pain.
Robin chuckled as he began wrapping her knuckles, y/n watched his concentrated face. The way his tongue poked out slightly and his habit of fixing the little mistakes he made.

"perfect" he looked up seeing y/n admiring him but she was quick to cover it up by looking away, but he still caught her. Chuckling he says "like the view"  y/n rolled her eyes "i wasn't even looking at you" she lied "don't lie." he smiled.

Y/n cleared her throat as she hopped off the sink, she didn't like the embarrassment of this situation at all. "you should go, Blair has swimming and i have to take her"  "let me come." he smiled.

"it's boring, trust me" "i'll keep you company"  "i already have something to keep me occupied"
"like what" he squinted his eyes "music" y/n smiled. "you're so anti-social" he chuckled.

"says the boy who gets me to order his food!"  "hey! that shits scary!" y/n laughed shaking her head, silence filled the room as they stood there "i guess i'll see you tomorrow, since you don't want me to come"

"no i do, it's just you'll hate it, i'm doing you a favour." y/n smiled "alright then, but hey. You wanna watch a movie tonight, my room?"  y/n nodded with a smile "i'll swing by the grab n go and get snacks while walking to the swimming place" he nodded with a smile.

"bye kid" "see ya!"

NOVA SPEAKS

i wish i had a nice guy best friend that i've been friends with since childhood and then we fall in love 😒 it's so cute.