𝘼 𝙍 𝙂 𝙐 𝙈 𝙀 𝙉 𝙏

C H A P T E R       N I N E ₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚

₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚.

C H A P T E R       N I N E ₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚

"seems like i care too much."
YKWIM? - yot club

"LEAVE ME ALONE" robin mumbled, y/n sat beside him before he moved away "what's wrong" she asked, robin looked over at her with a mean stare "are you that oblivious" he said harshly.

Y/n frowned "what did i do" robin shook his head and stood up going to leave "figure it out yourself" he said as he went to walk away but y/n stopped him "tell me what i did"

"i said leave me alone y/n." "i'll leave you alone when you tell me what i did!" robin turned around "fine. Maybe it's the fact that me and you went to the dance together and then you go and dance with another guy!"

"i didn't think it was that big of a deal robin-" robin chuckled throwing his head back "of course you didn't" he shook his head. "you know i've tried my hardest to be a the best friend and i get hardly anything in return, i mean i protect you, i give you everything that you need, i get in shit at school because of you and my ma yelling at me. And what do i get in return, lectures and you telling me things i don't need to hear!"

Y/n felt her heart ache "i do try robin." she said "yeah well it doesn't feel like that sometimes."
y/n felt tears sting her eyes but she quickly shrugged them off "you can't be saying shit like that robin, i do try. I'm always here for you. I may not say it but you know you can tell me everything. That's what i'm here for. Don't say i do nothing because without me you'd be lonely and you know it!"

Robin rolled his eyes "and don't even get me started on the protecting thing, i don't ask for you to do that. You just do it, i told you not to." "because i care about you and i want to protect you!" he shouted.

"i don't need you to protect me!!" y/n yelled back, robin poked the inside of his cheek with his tongue as he chuckled "fine, but next time you're in a situation that you can't handle by yourself don't come running to me!" he shouted before walking away.

Y/n watched as he left her sight, turning down the street. Tears stung her eyes before rolling down her cheeks, a hand gripped her shoulder "Are you okay y/n?" she turned and saw finney and lisa "we heard everything, are you okay?" lisa said.

y/n hugged finney, feeling as he rubbed her back "am i a bad friend?" y/n asked "y/n you are far from a bad friend. What robin said was absolute bullshit" finn said.

Lisa joined the hug as they all squeezed each other "you know how robin gets when he's mad, just ignore him. He says shit he doesn't mean." lisa said as y/n nodded.

"i just feel like i am a bad friend to him" y/n said "you aren't, you two bully each other, that's your love language. He's just being a little jealous pussy right now." finn chuckled.

Y/n nodded smiling faintly "i know what will make you feel better" lisa smirked grabbing y/n by the hand "cake!!" finn smiled as the 3 of them ran back into the dance.

THE NEXT DAY

y/n paced in her room, she hated the fact that robin was upset with her. It made her feel uneasy. The two hadn't talked since the fight.

Y/n gave up and walked over to her window, grabbing a branch from the tree between her and robins window before tapping it on robins window, he lifted the blinds and looked at y/n.

Y/n smiled but he immediately rolled his eyes and shut his blinds going back to bed. Y/n dropped her jaw in shock 'rude' she thought as she thought of what to do.

A thought poppped up, so she ran downstairs and into the kitchen, she began baking cinnamon scrolls. robins favourite. He couldn't say no to them, after about an hour slaving away in the kitchen, she finally made the perfect cinnamon scrolls.

She plated them up and walked her way outside to robins house, she walked in and up to robins room knocking on his door "what?" she heard him all out. She knocked again, not saying anything.

She knew if she said something he would not answer the door. Robin groaned before he ran and opened the door "wha-" he was cut off by y/n and a plate of cinnamon scrolls in her hand.

"i'm sorry" she said, robin sighed before going to shut the door, but y/n stomped her foot against it before kicking it open. She walked in and placed the cinnamon scrolls on his bed.

Before walking up to him and pulling him into a tight hug, y/n felt him try pull her off but she had a tight grip on him "hug me you idiot" y/n mumbled into his shoulder.

At first he didn't but then y/n felt his arms hug her waist making her smile widely "i'm truely sorry robin" she said with a sigh "i can't deal with being mad at you" he chuckled lightly.

"me neither" y/n smiled as the two of them pulled away "i'll try and be a better friend, i promise"   "you already are, i was an idiot for saying those things i never meant it."

"no you're right, i've been not the best friend"   "you've been the greatest friend, that i could ever ask for." robin said making y/n smile.

"now let's eat these cinnamon scrolls!" robin said as they both jumped onto his bed, digging into the dessert.

NOVA SPEAKS
they're so cutesy