𝙎 𝙀 𝙏 𝙐 𝙋

C H A P T E R       N I N E T E E N ₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚

₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚.

"did i take it too far? now i know what you are, you hit me so hard, i saw stars"NDA - billie eilish

NDA - billie eilish

AS THE WEEKS PASSED, Y/n noticed Dante growing closer, and Robin wasn't too happy about it. Dante began asking for hugs, stared at y/n during class, and even gifted things she didn't ask for.

This made Y/n uneasy; she thought of Dante as a friend but sensed that something was wrong. A note showed up in her locker: 'Meet me at the park after school! :)' it said.

Y/n frowned and tucked the note into her pocket. Sitting in class, her mind flooded with questions. Who was it? Why the park? Why meet up?

When the bell rang, Y/n quickly packed up her things and strolled down the icy sidewalk that led straight to the park. When she arrived, Dante was there, hands in his pockets, seated on a swing set, his eyes scanning the snow-covered neighborhood.

"Hey?" Y/n said, catching Dante's attention. "Oh, hey!" he smiled, rising from the swing-set. As he approached, Y/N's stomach turned, an uneasiness settling in.

"So, why did you ask me to come here?" Y/n asked, Trying to shake off the uneasy feeling that settled in her stomach, Y/n took a deep breath, A cloud of steam escaped her mouth, drifting in the cold air.

"I wanted to tell you something," he said, taking a step forward. Y/n instinctively stepped back, causing Dante to frown. "What's the matter?" he asked. "That's a good distance" Y/n replied, gulping.

"I don't bite" he smiled, stepping forward. "Look, I gotta get home for dinner, so what's up?"
Y/n lied  "Don't worry, I'll make sure it's short and sweet" Dante attempted to reassure Y/n with a small smile. Yet, something in her gut told her that this situation wasn't right.

"What do you want, Dante?" Y/n asked. Dante's eyes drifted behind her head, a small smirk on his face. Before Y/n could react, she felt him cup her face and kiss her lips. When she attempted to pull away, he just held her jaw tighter. bruising the skin on her jaw.

"Let go!" Y/n mumbled into the forced kiss. That's when she heard yelling. Dante released her, and Y/n turned around, seeing Robin there. His eyebrows furrowed, and his eyes were filled with hurt .

"What the hell did I just witness..." Robin's voice was soft, yet the tone had an undertone of anger, hurt, and shock. The scene stunned him, he never expected Y/n to do something like this, especially with one of his 'friends'.

"Robin, it wasn't—he—I didn't—" Y/n stumbled over her words, Realizing that this situation was gonna be a difficult one to explain. The look on Robin's face shattered her, knowing it would take some convincing to make him believe that this was all a setup.

Y/n turned to Dante with a look of anger. Without hesitation, she raised her hand and gave him a harsh slap across his face. Dante gripped his cheek, hissing at the sudden pain. "what the fuck is wrong with you." she said to dante.

Robin stood there in disbelief, processing the scene as it unfolded. The snow had turned ankle-deep, and the sky darkened by the minute.

"Why the fuck would you do that, Dante? Just because your life is miserable doesn't mean you can try to make mine miserable!" Y/n's voice laced with anger as she gripped Dante's shirt.

"I-I'm sorry, Y/n" Dante stuttered.

"No... no, you aren't. You set this whole thing up!" Y/n's grip tightened. "You know what? I'm not sorry. Y/n, you deserve better than this scumbag. And Robin, did you really think I would want to be friends with you? You're a loser. All you're good for is your girlfriend" Dante laughed.

The anger built up inside of her, Y/n unleashed harsh punches at Dante's face. He groaned with each hit, and by the end of it, his lip bled onto the snow, and his face bruised and beaten.

"You say one more thing about Robin, and I'll keep going until you're passed out on this snow. You got that?" Y/n whispered into his ear. The tone in her voice was serious, hinting to dante that she wasn't joking.

Dante gasped for air, glancing between Robin and Y/n. "Get out of here, Dante" Robin muttered in a low tone. Dante stood up, panting, snow clinging to his hair and coat as he glared at Y/n and Robin.

"Fuck you both" Dante spat before walking away, wiping the blood off his face. Watching him leave, Y/n turned to Robin, his eyes looking into hers. "Robin, I—"

"Save it, Y/n. I don't wanna hear it" he interrupted, attempting to walk away. Y/n, not wanting to let him go, grabbed his hand. "Robin, I didn't kiss him."

"If I'm not mistaken, kissing is when your lips touch, your lips were touching!" Robin snapped as he continued to walk. Y/n yanked his arm back, forcing him to face her.

"He forced me to kiss him. He held my jaw really tight and forced me into the kiss. I didn't even want to come here to see him. He gave me a note—" Y/n pulled the note from her pocket and showed it to Robin.

He frowned as he read the note before pulling one out of his pocket. "He gave me one too." Y/n grabbed the note from him. "What the hell" she mumbled. Robin looked down at Y/n as she stared at him.

"Robin, I told you, this was a setup. I would never, ever do this to you. I love you, and—"

"What?" Robin said with wide eyes. "What?" Y/n frowned. "Love?"

NOVA SPEAKS

oh shiiiit 🤭