𝘾 𝙐 𝘿 𝘿 𝙇 𝙀

C H A P T E R      F O U R T E E N ₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚

C H A P T E R F O U R T E E N
₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚.

"i don't know what to do without you, i don't know where to put my hands

"i don't know what to do without you, i don't know where to put my hands."
francis forever - mitski

Y/N WALKED OUT OF THE OFFICE after getting lectured because of the incident that happened, y/n couldn't care less about the advice the principal gave her. She was provoked by the two girls.

Y/n walked outside the school and saw everyone outside watching karen getting put into the back of an ambulance, greta beside her crying her eyes out. People stared at y/n whispering things about her.

A hand grabbed hers as she got dragged behind the school. "what happened!?" robin said with wide eyes "greta and karen were being bitches" y/n shrugged "so you broke her nose?" robin said.

"unintentionally, yes." robin frowned "why did you do this again?" robin said, y/n sighed as she sat down on the ground, robin sitting beside her. "they said shit about my weight, about our relationship, about you. I couldn't calm myself in the moment and i slammed her head onto the table."

Y/n played with her fingers before she felt robin grab her hand "i'm proud of you" he whispered as he intertwined his fingers with hers, she looked over at him seeing as he smiled. "yeah?"
"yeah. I think it's cool that you stood up for yourself" he shrugged before looking over at the ambulance.

"well deserved" he said as he watched the ambulance drive away, he looked back over with a smile. Y/n placed a kiss on his cheek "thank you robin" "no problem, however i think i passed my anger issues onto you." he teased.

"i've been around you long enough so it makes sense" y/n smiled placing her head on his shoulder, robin smiled kissing the top of her head "i'm so happy i finally gave you that note, best decision." Y/n wrapped her arms around him "i'm glad you did too"

TIME SKIP

it was night time and y/n sat at her window, across from her sat robin with a guitar in his lap.
"what song now?" he said "hmm, can't help falling in love with you" y/n suggested, robin chuckled as he picked up the guitar.

He played the soft chords as y/n admired him, once he was done he looked up seeing y/n smiling at him making his cheeks heat up "you're so beautiful robin" she smiled, butterflies erupted in robins stomach as he looked away.

"thank you" he said, y/n couldn't help but smile, he seemed so nervous. the time passed and before they knew it was midnight "shit we have to go to bed" y/n said as she climbed back into her room.

Robin sighed watching as y/n blew a kiss and closed her blinds, he didn't want her to leave.
But he climbed back into his room and got ready for bed.

As he laid in bed he couldn't fall asleep, tossing and turning and smacking his head with pillows. He looked over and saw it was 1 in the morning, he groaned and sat up. He felt tired but couldn't sleep.

He smiled as he thought of an idea, he climbed out of his window and into y/ns, lifting her blinds and silently sneaking into her room. It was dark in her room, but now that the blinds were up the moon shined directly on her.

He smiled widely as he walked over to her getting into her bed, grabbing her waist and spooning her. She groaned and shuffled around, turning and facing robin she latched onto his body still half asleep.

Robin smiled as he held her waist, his head on her shoulder "good night beautiful" he whispered, but there was no response back.

THE MORNING

y/n woke up to robins head on her chest, their legs tangled together and his arms around her.
Y/n smiled as she brushed her fingers through his hair watching as he shuffled around still asleep.

The time was 10 am, but it was the weekend so y/n didn't care. Robin yawned before opening his eyes feeling y/ns body underneath his. He looked up and saw y/n looking down at him.

"morning" she said in a soft voice "morning" robin smiled, y/n loved his morning voice, she found it attractive. "so you gonna tell me how you ended up in my bed?" y/n said smiling.

Robin chuckled "hmm, good question." y/n whacked him slightly as he laughed "okay okay, i couldn't sleep, plus you're comfier then my bed" he said as y/n felt herself blush "you're ridiculous" she smiled. "just a little bit"

"what do you wanna do today?" y/n said, robin shuffled his head back onto y/ns chest "stay just like this." he answered in a quiet tone, he seemed really tired. "did you sleep well?"   "better then ever." he smiled

"well, go back to sleep" y/n said as she rubbed his head, his eyes immediately shut at the feeling, and his brain completely shut off. Y/n watched cartoons that she had put on, playing with robins hair while he was dead asleep.

NOVA SPEAKS

this one's kinda short sorry 😔 sorry guys IM TIRED ASF