𝙋 𝙊 𝘾 𝙆 𝙀 𝙏 𝙆 𝙉 𝙄 𝙁 𝙀

C H A P T E R     T H R E E ₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚

C H A P T E R T H R E E
₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚.

"as long as i am here, no one will hurt you

"as long as i am here, no one will hurt you."
everything i wanted - billie eilish

.・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.

THE NEXT DAY Y/N WALKED into the busy hallways, her shoulder bumping people as she squeezed her way to her locker, finally making it she began getting her book out for the next lesson. "boo!" she heard someone shout beside her, she turned and saw robin with a smile.

"you didn't scare me" she chuckled returning to her locker "whatever, wanna go to the drive-in later?" he smiled "is that even a question? yes." y/n laughed as she shut her locker, she smacked a book to robins chest "hold that for me"

"i heard they have a new movie out about zombies!" "oh yeah?" y/n smiled as they walked side by side down the halls "yeah, and apparently it gave kids nightmares!" "we'll test that theory." y/n winked.

A voice from the loud speaker blared through the hall "y/n ramirez come to the office" followed by a click signalling the message was over. Y/n frowned looking at robin who had a confused look "what'd you do now" robin chuckled.

Everyone around y/n stared her down "nothing.." y/n said as she grabbed the book robin was holding and walked to the office "in here!" a voice came from the principals office.

Y/n gulped her nervousness down as she walked through the door, greta, karen and dean's eyes glared at her as she took a seat, greta had a bandage on her jaw and dean had multiple bandages on his face.

"so, i called you here about the fight" the principal looked at y/n through the tops of his glasses.
"what about it" y/n shuffled in her chair "dean tells me you attacked them.." "oh what a load of shit" y/n rolled her eyes "language!"

"i was walking home and they were harassing me, i punched greta and then dean hit me so i hit him back!" y/n explained, the principal sighed "we'll never get the truth out of either of you. So, detention for all of you."

The three teenagers groaned as y/n rolled her eyes yet again "enough. All of you out of my office now." the principal clearly had enough. Y/n and the group of three got up and walked into the empty hallways.

"hey! dipshit" they called out to y/n "what?" y/n said spinning around "this is your fault." "how?" "it's just your fault" dean said, y/n scoffed "i told you to leave me alone, if you listened maybe you wouldn't have multiple bandages on your fat face" y/n snapped back at dean.

"you fucking whore" he said through gritted teeth as he slammed y/n into the locker behind her. In the corner of y/ns eye she could see karen and greta with wide eyes staring at something behind dean, y/n tried looking but she had no space to see, deans face was so close to hers.

"i don't give a fuck if you're a girl, i'll beat the shit out of you." dean said, that was before robin put dean into a head lock "no you won't buddy" robin said strengthening his muscle around deans neck.

Dean struggled to free himself, his legs kicking around as he nearly chocked out, robin kicked him to the floor, the fear in deans eyes widened as robin pulled a pocket knife out of his pocket.
Y/n eyes widened as her mouth parted as robin put it up to his neck.

"fuck with her again-"  robin was interrupted when a teacher stepped into the hallway, her eyes widening at the scene "what is going on here!?" she shouted "shit" robin mumbled, y/n grabbed his hand as the two of them sprinted away.

They didn't stop until they found somewhere to hide, hiding in the bushes behind their school.
This place was private, they used it to skip classes all the time, and no one ever caught them.

"holy shit" robin laughed as he coughed, the two of them out of breath from running. "dude! why do you have a pocket knife!?" y/n said with wide eyes, robin shrugged "why not" he smirked, folding the knife before placing it into his pocket.

"you're crazy." "just a little" he smiled before y/n hit his shoulder, the two sat in silence while they got there breathing to slow down. "I have a different plan for this afternoon, a real haunted house"  "what do you mean."

"we can see that zombie movie another time, but tonight we're gonna visit that creepy house down the end of our street, i heard people saying that spooky shit happens at night time." Robin had a spark of excitement in his eyes, but y/n had a gut feeling that it wasn't a good idea. "you know that's a good way to get arrested or killed" 

"mhm" robin smiled "you also know a old crazy lady lived there"  "yeah she cooked her husband"  "yeah! i don't think we should go there" y/n said with a hint of worry in her voice.

"please!! i'll do anything! It will be fun i swear!"  "this is how people get killed robin!"  "so dramatic, we'll be fine, i'll protect you" he winked "i don't need you to protect me"

"whatever, but please?" he said putting his hands into a pray "fine."  "yes! thank you!"  "but if we get chased by a killer granny, i'm sacrificing you." "sur- wait! no!" robin said with wide eyes once he realised what she was saying.

Y/n chuckled at the boys reaction patting his shoulder before standing up "we should get out of here, before someone catches us" she put her hand out for him to take. "sure, but later on let's go to that house." he said as he stood up with y/ns help.

"just shut up about it already" y/n said as the two of them made a start to walking home.

NOVA SPEAKS

not robin pulling a knife on dean 🤭🤭 i need help.