𝘿 𝘼 𝙉 𝘾 𝙀

C H A P T E R      E I G H T ₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚

₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚.

C H A P T E R      E I G H T ₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚

"didn't think you'd ever stoop so low."
the way things go - beabadoobee

₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚.

Y/N STOOD IN HER DRESS FOR the dance, as she looked through her window she saw robin in his outfit, he looked so cute. A smile glued to her face as she grabbed her purse and fixed up her make up.

A few minutes later she heard talking downstairs, loud voices. Y/n grabbed her things and walked downstairs, all her siblings in their outfits, y/ns ma and pa talking to robins ma.

Robin stood their talking to y/ns older brother as his little sister came running up to y/n. "you look like a princess!" she shouted causing everyone to look over at y/n.

Y/n stood there awkwardly, her ma and pa looking at her in an adorable way. Robins ma smiling widely and robin staring at her in complete admiration.

Y/ns brother snapped a finger in front of robins face causing him to snap out of his staring "keep it in your pants arellano" "pedro!" everyone yelled at him as he laughed "i'm joking, well not really."

robins stared at him with wide eyes and red cheeks from embarrassment. "dude shut up" robin said "alright everyone get in!" y/ns ma yelled at everyone to huddle into a photo. Y/n stood beside robin.

Her hand around his shoulder as his hand placed on her waist, she couldn't help but smile at the hand placement. "alright let's go!" the school was a few minutes walk from y/ns house.

So they decided to all walk, y/n walked beside robin "you look really nice" robin smiled "thanks, you do too" y/n nudged his arm as they kept walking. When they arrived at the dance pretty much everyone was already there.

Finn and lisa talked at the food table with a drink in their hand, Y/n ran over to them "look at you!" lisa smiled "you looked like a princess!" the two complimented each other as finn and robin chuckled.

"We should dance" lisa dragged y/n by the arm to the dance floor as they began dancing to the up-beat songs. "so she said yes?" robin turned to finn with a frown "you asked her out."

"kinda, i mean when we talked about it she said, friends go to the dance with each other all the time! which kinda sucked." robin sighed looking back over at y/n who was too busy twirling lisa around to even notice him staring.

"ouch." finn mumbled "so, you and lisa? you gonna ask her out" "maybe, i have to be home by 9, so i wanna leave around 8 and just spend time with her away from this party, go somewhere relaxing" finn shrugged.

"well aren't you romantic" robin teased as finn rolled his eyes "it's the bare minimum robin"
"i guess gwen's romance movies really payed off huh?" robin kept teasing. "shut up, at least my date didn't friend zone me" finn scoffed "okay, ouch." robin chuckled."i'm joking, she definitely likes you. I could tell"

The music slowed and robin watched as lisa dragged finn to the dance floor by his hand. Y/n had disappeared to the drink table as soon as the music started playing, she wanted to avoid all the couples on the dance floor.

As she stood there someone approached her, she looked up and saw bruce. He stood in a nice suit with his styled nicely. "hey y/n." he said watching as she poured a drink "hey bruce"

"Who'd you come here with?" he asked "robin" she smiled, bruce nodded as he looked over at robin who sat down at a table by himself, y/n was going to join him after she got a drink. But bruce had distracted her.

"are you two dating?" "oh uhm, no." y/n chuckled "cool, so i guess he wouldn't mind if i danced with you, right?" bruce smiled, y/n chuckled nervously looking over at robin.

"i guess it won't hurt" y/n smiled, she felt as bruce's fingers intertwined with hers as he guided her to the floor, his hands wrapping around her waist as she wrapped her arms around his shoulder. Bruce stared into y/ns eyes, he had confidence unlike some boys.

Y/n didn't mind it, it wasn't an ego. It was more of like he knew what he was doing and how he wanted to do it. "you have nice eyes" y/n felt butterflies in her stomach at those words. "that's my favourite compliment" y/n smiled as she looked away.

She noticed finn staring at her, lisa glancing at her as well. She frowned at the two but before she could say anything bruce distracted her again.

Meanwhile finn and lisa awkwardly stood there watching y/n and bruce dance "do we stop them?" lisa whispered "we can't do that, she'll be pissed"

"yeah but robin just left, god knows where he went" Robin saw the two dancing and left almost immediately, finn sighed "y/n stuffed up" "don't blame her finn, she's clueless. She knows nothing about dating or love. She probably doesnt even know what she's doing."

"i know i know, look. how about we just go up to her and tell her that robin left." "yeah."
Finn and lisa approached y/n and bruce who talked over the romantic music in the background. "robin left!" finn shouted.

Y/n frowned "why?" she said as she let go of bruce " i don't know, you should check on him"
lisa nodded, y/n apologised to bruce before walking out of the hall into the cold streets.

She heard the slow music turn into up-beat music as she walked outside, no sight of robin was found. She checked around the school, and all possible hiding spots. But he wasn't there.

Y/n sighed as she walked into the bush, it was dark and cold and it didn't look safe out there. but she was worrying about robin. "robin?" y/n called out.

She eventually found him, sat on someone's front lawn a couple meters away from the school.
"what are you doing robin?" y/n sighed in relief "leave me alone"

NOVA SPEAKS

someone's mad 😬