𝙎 𝙏 𝘼 𝙍 𝙎

C H A P T E R       S I X ₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚

₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚.

"i never fell in love, i saved those feelings for you

"i never fell in love, i saved those feelings for you."
8teen - khalid

┊┊❁   ཻུ۪۪♡ . 。˚   °

Y/N LAID ON HER BED STARING AT THE CEILING she had thoughts racing in her mind, she couldn't stop thinking about her feelings for robin lately, she knew deep down she had always had a thing for robin. But the feelings were becoming more apparent and more clear.

She sighed and picked up the phone next to her bed, laying on her stomach as she dialled lisa's number, her best friend. Lisa answered pretty quick "hey it's lisa" she said in a vibrant tone.

"i'm stuck" y/n said "stuck where" she asked in a confused tone. "i like robin" y/n blurted out.
She could hear lisa's gasp along with a little squeal in excitement at the end. "finally!" she laughed.

"don't get excited, i'm pretty sure he doesn't really like me."  "you're so blind, that boy is head over heals, down bad and on his knees for you"  y/n chuckled, she loved that lisa always fed her delusions.

"you think?" y/n laid on her back staring at the ceiling "i'm sure of it" lisa exclaimed making y/n smile widely "thanks L, you always know how to make me happy"  "i'm glad" lisa smiled through the phone.

"i'll see ya tomorrow?"  "yep, bye cutie"  "bye!" y/n smiled before hanging up the phone, hiding her face in her pillow she couldn't help but smile "why so happy" y/n heard a familiar voice at her window making her jump.

"god! you scared me.." y/n held her heart as robin laughed walking over and sitting beside her.
"wanna go on the roof top, the stars are out" robin smiled, hearing that information made y/n spring up from her bed "yes!" she smiled.

"sweet, let's go" robin said as he walked over to the window, y/n had an easy access to the roof from her window, so the two would constantly spend time up there. Robin made it up there with ease.

Y/n struggled but with robins help she made it up, they both took a seat beside each other. Y/ns head tilted up looking at the stars. "did you have a good day?" robin asked y/n "if you consider getting glared at by dean and getting insults thrown at you all math lesson a good day, then sure" y/n was sarcastic.

Her whole personality trait was to be sarcastic, robin sighed looking up at the stars "guess i'll be putting that fuck-wit in an ambulance again" robin looked over at y/n with a smirk "don't trouble yourself robin, i have everything under control"

"i don't think you do" robin said "i do, ignoring them until they piss off is my strategy" 
"that never works, you can only ignore them for a certain amount of time before you snap and cause a scene, trust me i know. I've tried that, it doesn't work"

"unlike you robin, i can control myself" y/n smiled faintly looking at robin "all im saying is let me make it stop, one good beating and he'll be off your back. Promise" y/n sighed looking over at robin.

She hugged her knees staring at the boy, slight admiration in her eyes and robin noticed it making his cheeks go a pinky colour, although y/n couldn't see it because of the dark lighting from the night sky robin still tried covering himself up.

"As much as i adore you sticking up for me, i don't need it. If you are always fixing my problems for me i'll never be able to learn how to deal with them myself, what happens if you aren't around all of a sudden, what am i gonna do?"

"well as long as i'm here im gonna protect you, i don't care what you say y/n, you're my everything and i can't have people disrespect you, it hurts to see and hear when people do that to you" y/n felt her heart flutter and her stomach twirl at those words.

"so...you're gonna fight him are you?" y/n asked "tomorrow, i'm gonna come up from behind him and pull him by his stupid hair down to the floor get on top of him and beat the shit out of him, give him a mom lecture as well" robin chuckled.

"oh so you have it planned out?" y/n laughed "of course, i always plan my fights. And they go as planned." he smiled, y/n rolled her eyes smiling.

Y/n laid down staring at the stars, robin followed and laid down beside her, his hands placed behind his head as a makeshift pillow. "are you cold?" robin asked, y/n shrugged "little bit"

Robin pulled out a blanket from behind him and placed it over the two of them. The two laid comfortable in the silence, the sounds of the birds and cars going past was all that's as heard.

"can i ask you something" robin turned onto his side facing y/n, y/n turned over and nodded.
"Have you ever been in love?" he was hesitant to ask but was dying for the answer, any hints to get him a bit more hope would make him happy.

"only once, and i still am, it's never changed" y/n said, pulling the blanket to her shoulder so just her head poked out from the blanket. Robin nodded staring into her eyes "have you?"
"yes, i still am, it's confusing me though."  "love is confusing" y/n shrugged.

robin nodded, he couldn't agree more. The feelings you felt were so heavenly but yet so agitating, he'd get jealous at any male interaction y/n had, or when she would even shoot a glance at a boy.

"i want my first kiss to be with someone special, in a special place at a special time, i want it to be something i won't forget, something i can tell my kids when i'm older" y/n smiled just at the thought of someone doing that for her, and that special someone to be robin.

"yeah?" robin smiled "yeah, that'd be nice" y/n nodded "i just hope the person i like would do that for me"  "they would be crazy if they didn't" robin smiled as y/n chuckled.

"what do you want your first kiss to be like?"  "with the girl i want, that's all i want"
y/n swallowed her jealousy down, the thought of robin being with someone else made her upset in a way.

"who's the girl" y/n asked, robin didn't say anything he just stared at y/n, he wanted to tell her
Everything. How much he loved her and how she made him feel, but he couldn't, he was scared.

"no one." he muttered "you can tell me you know?" y/n smiled "you will find out...once i ask her out, you'll find out then"  "oh..you're gonna ask her out?" y/n said "maybe" robin shrugged.

Y/n smiled and nodded, internally screaming and crying. She laid her head on the roof top and looked back up at the stars "whoever it is is gonna be a lucky girl, to have someone like you."

robin smiled "do you think she will say yes?"    "she'd be insane if she didn't" y/n said

NOVA SPEAKS

let's kiss now 🤭