𝘿 𝙍 𝙄 𝙑 𝙀 - 𝙄 𝙉

C H A P T E R      T E N ₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚

C H A P T E R T E N
₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚.

C H A P T E R      T E N ₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚

"fall in love with you, you. my love."
fall in love with you - montell fish
₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚.

Y/N HEARD A TAP AT HER WINDOW as she was reading on her bed, as she looked over she saw robin crouched at her window, a smile on his face. She ran over and opened it "what are you doing" she asked.

"i wanna ask you something" he said as he jumped through the window, y/n shut her window turning to him "what's up?" she asked "do you wanna go to the drive in with me" he asked "of course, when?"

"tonight, meet me out the front at 6?" y/n nodded immediately "sweet, dress in something nice" he said as he went to leave making y/n frown "why?" she asked as robin turned around "no reason" he shrugged before leaving through the window.

Y/n frown deepened at his odd behaviour, but the time was creeping up on her. She needed to meet him at 6, it was now 5. She still had time but not long for getting ready 'nicely'.

— 🍁

y/n stood in front of the mirror, she had a knitted sweater that her abuela hand-made for her, and a pair of baggy jeans. She didn't really know what robin meant by 'dress nice' but this was the closest she got.

A ribbon was tied into her hair and she wore a pair of robins old converse that he gave her since they didn't fit. As she walked outside her porch she found robin leaned on the gate waiting for her.

Y/n approached him "hey idiot" she smiled, he smiled back "hey" Robin opened the gate and let y/n go first before the two walked down the side walk together. As they talked about the movie and their predictions on how scary it was gonna be she was interrupted by a group of boys calling out to her.

She turned around and saw bruce and his baseball friends, they had all just came back from a game. Y/n smiled as she watched bruce approach her "hey y/n" he smiled.

"hey bruce, what's up?" y/n asked "nothing, where you heading?" bruce asked looking over at robin who stood there glaring at him. "the drive-in, we are going to see that new zombie movie that everyone's on about" y/n smiled.

Bruce smiled at y/n, her nose was pink from how cold it was and her dimples showed when she smiled (if you don't have dimples just say 'and she had a beautiful smile') "we are too" bruce blurted out.

His friends frowned in confusion "oh, really?" y/n said "yeah, could we join?" bruce asked, y/n looked over at robin who was frowning "oh uh-"  "no." robin cut off y/n, bruce looked at robin before frowning.

"did i ask you dipshit?"  "get lost yamada" bruce scoffed before looking over at y/n "why do you hang around him" Y/n let out a sigh "he's my best friend"  Bruce looked robin up and down before looking at y/n.

"well have a good night y/n."  "piss off" robin called out as bruce walked away with his friends, bruce turned around and stuck the finger while walking backwards, y/n grabbed robins arm and faced him the other way. "come on robin." she said dragging him to the drive-in.

— 🍁

They arrived at the drive-in, y/n sat in their assigned car as she waited for robin to come back with the snacks, she sat in the back of an open truck, a thick fluffy blanket over her as she waited.

"Food is here" robin smiled as he jumped up into the back, he placed y/ns dinner on her lap before getting under the blanket "it's freezing" he said as he scooted closer to y/n for heat.
The movie started and the two were beyond excited.

"this is gonna be so good!" robin exclaimed in a quiet tone, as the movie progressed y/n and robin were loving it, y/n couldn't lie, it was scary. And robin agreed too, some bits had him jumping.

A big jumpscare came on, robin gasped as he grabbed y/ns hand and without even thinking y/n intertwined her fingers with his, hiding her face into his shoulder as the both of them laughed.
"jesus this is scary." y/n mumbled.

"it is" robin was the first to acknowledge their hand holding, but he didn't want to say anything. He liked it a lot and he didn't want it to stop, so he held her hand tighter. Y/n soon realised and looked down at their hands. She smiled to herself as she watched robin staring at the movie.

She placed her head onto robins shoulder squeezing his hand as tight as he was squeezing hers.
He felt his cheeks heat as he looked down, her hands were so soft and cold, it comforted him in way that he needed.

When the movie was finished they still held hands, and robins face was red since the beginning.
"that was a good movie" y/n smiled, robin nodded as the two of them let go of each other's hands.

"what do you wanna do now" the two had left the diner and were now wondering the streets.
"let's go hang out at the baseball field" robin suggested, y/n smiled and nodded as they walked along the side walk.

When they arrived it was dark but still had dull lighting, the two sat on the field sharing their blanket. "i had fun tonight" y/n smiled looking over at him "yeah, i did too."

Y/n placed her head on his shoulder "what if a zombie apocalypse broke out right now" robin laughed "we would be dead"  "nah! i'd fight them"   "and that's why you'd be dead." the two both laughed.

Y/n sighed as she hugged her knees "i made you something" robin said out of the blue, y/n looked over at him watching as he reached into his pocket pulling out what seemed to be some fabric.

NOVA SPEAKS

wonder what it could be 🤔