𝙃 𝘼 𝙐 𝙉 𝙏 𝙀 𝘿

C H A P T E R        F O U R ₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚

C H A P T E R F O U R
₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚.

"let's do all the stupid shit that young kids do, just me and you

"let's do all the stupid shit that young kids do, just me and you."
8TEEN - khalid

.・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.

Y/N SAT AT HER VANITY Painting her nails dark red, her record player playing quiet tunes in the corner of her room. The window opened frightening her making her smudge the nail polish.

"hey" she looked over seeing robin in a raincoat that was covered in sprinkles of rain. "what are you doing here" y/n said as she fixed the smudge on her finger. "i'm here to pick you up, remember.." he said, y/n rolled her eyes "i change my mind, i'm not going"

"uh- yes you are!" robin said crossing his arms, y/n shook her head "it's a nice night, i wanna spend it inside, not getting chased by a grandma."  "boring."

Y/n looked over at him with low eyes "come on, if you come with me i'll buy you lunch tomorrow"  "you can't even buy yourself lunch and your gonna buy me lunch?" y/n chuckled "lair."

Robin groaned throwing his head back "please! you love spooky shit like this, stop being chicken!"  "i like watching it, not experiencing it"

Robin stormed over to the girl, grabbed her by her legs and swinging her over his shoulder, she chuckled and shouted, hitting his back "let me go dickhead!" she laughed.

He put her down grabbing her by her shoulder "your coming with me" he said as he grabbed the rain coat from her chair putting it on her, y/n huffed "we have no protection." she said "me" robin smiled as he stood at y/ns window.

"robin-"  "chill, i got us, now come on." he said pulling the pocket knife out of his pocket, y/n sighed as she walked up to the window, the two of them climbed down the tree between their windows before walking into the streets.

The rain came down on them, their raincoats didn't help at all, y/n could still feel the pouring rain drizzle down her shirt. "robin it's pouring." she groaned "no way it's sunny." he said as the two sped up their walking.

They saw a light in the distance "it's the grab n go, come on!" robin shouted grabbing y/ns hand as the two of them ran under the shelter of outside the store. "should we buy an umbrella?"
"with what money robin?"

"ah shit, you're right.." robin sighed "steal one" y/n said, robins eyes lit up, he chuckled as the two entered the store.

The store owner stared the two down as they entered the aisle. "man it's cold" y/n sighed. "let's get this too" robin said passing y/n a torch. y/n watched as he put it up his shirt, y/n did the same with the torch "that it?" y/n asked.

"yeah, that should do" robin said, y/n saw a pack of candy for 20 cents, she reached into her pocket and felt around, feeling a 20 cent. "i'll buy these so it isn't suspicious" y/n whispered to the boy "okay, i'll wait outside"

Y/n walked up to the man at the counter "just these" she placed the candy down, he scanned the items as y/n placed the money down "thanks" y/n said as she grabbed the bag of candy and left, outside stood robin who shivered in the cold.

"i told you this wasn't a good idea! it's freezing!" y/n sighed "stop complaining, let's go" robin got the umbrella out, the two huddled together and kept walking in the rain.

"this is sketchy as" y/n said as she stared at the house from afar, she turned to robin who had a smile on his face "why are you so happy.." y/n frowned "cause, it's exciting" he shrugged.

The two stepped onto the porch, it felt as if the floor beneath them was gonna break any second. Robin grabbed the door handle and slowly opened it, a waft of dust flew into the two teens faces causing them to cough.

"jesus" y/n mumbled as the two walked in, it was creepy to say the least, cobwebs and old furniture scattered around the house, Robin began walking around exploring more of the house.

Y/n followed him, not daring to go anywhere alone. "give me the knife" y/n whispered to robin "why."  "just give" y/n put her hand out "pussy" robin chuckled as he gave her the knife.
Y/n gripped the knife with all her strength, looking behind her every second.

They entered the kitchen "this where she cooked her husband" robin said, y/n picked up a knife that had old blood on it "uh, robin" y/n whispered holding the knife near him.

"ew" robin chuckled, all of a sudden a loud bang happened at the stairs, y/ns heart dropped as she looked at robin with wide eyes "robin.." she whispered, y/n raised the knife as she checked her surroundings.

"we should leave" y/n said, robin shook his head "come" he waved his hand over to the living room. Y/n shook her head but followed him anyways, she was too terrified to stay in the kitchen by herself.

"i'm scared" y/n said before she felt robin clutch her hand "you'll be fine, just stick with me" he whispered as the two slowly crept to the bottom of the staircase. That's when robin gasped before letting out a scream.

"what!?" y/n looked up at the staircase and saw a figure, but robin had dragged her out of the house before she could get a glance of the face, but by the look on robins face as they reached a safer spot she could tell it wasn't something good, he held his heart as he flopped down onto the wet grass.

"what!? what is it!?" y/n said out of breath from running, the boy wouldn't answer he just kept huffing, y/n kicked his leg "there was like some lady at the top of the stairs!" he said.

"your bullshitting!"  "i'm not! she was so creepy y/n" he stood up holding his chest "that was so scary" he hunched over with his hands on his knees.

"i told you this wasn't a good idea! i'm probably gonna get a cold from this stupid weather!"
"boo-hoo" robin said as he began walking back home, y/n sighed shaking her head as she walked alongside robin.

When the two made it home they changed into warm clothes and sat on y/ns bed "so you actually saw a creepy lady?" y/n frowned as the two of them shared a tub of ice cream.
Robin nodded with wide eyes.

"she had grey hair and these scary eyes, and she had a walking stick and was wearing old lady clothes!" he described "it was dark how did you see her?" y/n frowned "a car went past a shined a light on her"

"that's so creepy.." y/n said with wide eyes "right! she's probably the one who cooked her husband"  "i wonder if she ate him" y/n frowned. "probably, why else would you cook someone?" robin chuckled "that's so gross" "for real!"

NOVA SPEAKS

i'm so unserious i'd laugh my head off if he screamed like a girl.