𝘼 𝙎 𝙆 𝙃 𝙀 𝙍

C H A P T E R        S E V E N ₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚

C H A P T E R S E V E N
₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚.

"every time i look into your eyes i see it, you're all i need

"every time i look into your eyes i see it, you're all i need."
get you | daniel caesar, kali uchis.

₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚.

Y/N AND ROBIN SAT IN the cafeteria, eating their lunches as they talked about halloween, which was in a couple days. The school dance was tomorrow, and it was the talk of the school. Everyone desperate to find dates to go with to the dance.

Y/n thought about asking robin, but she was too nervous to even bring the dance up in case he jumped to conclusions. As robin ate his sandwich he felt someone sit beside him.

Confused he turned his head seeing a popular girl, a box of chocolates in her hand and a warm smile on her face "robin.." she said, y/n watched in confusion and so did robin, a frown on his face as he stared at the girl.

"will you be my date to the dance?" she asked, passing the box of chocolates to robin. Robin grabbed them before looking over at y/n, who had a jealous look on her face as she stared at the two.

"uhm.." robin looked back over at the girl, y/n knew she didn't have a chance at all now, carol was the prettiest girl in the school, she had good grades but had the worst personality. She bullied people constantly, and you would never see her without her minions.

"no" robin blurted out, carols face dropped as she huffed "why not?" she asked "i don't like you, like at all." carols mouth dropped as she glanced over at y/n who tried hiding her laugh.

"fine!" carol went to grab the chocolates but robin had a tight grip on them "give me them!"
"nah uh!" robin tugged the chocolates. Y/n watched in embarrassment as people around them watched as the two tugged on a box of chocolates.

robin finally gave up and let go "ugh! man whore." carol shouted as she walked away, robin rolled his eyes turning to y/n before smiling "you really wanted those chocolates didn't you"
Y/n laughed.

"yeah i did, who gives a present and then takes it back? what a bitch." robin scoffed looking over at the group of girls who stared at him. He would never want to take carol to the dance, ever.

He never liked her in general, let alone in a romantic way. She bullied finney for a year and basically tormented the poor boy. But of course robin couldn't fight her which was the thing that pissed him off so much.

it wasn't until y/n put her in her place that she then stopped, now the two hate each others guts. "so..the dance is on" robin played with his food looking down as he asked. "yeah, you going?"  "maybe.." robin shrugged

TIME SKIP

"ask her to the dance" finn suggested, robin sighed "how about i ask lisa to go to the dance with you, and you ask y/n for me. That way it's like distant" robin suggested.

"Sure" finn shrugged as he went to walk over to y/n "wait!" robins eyes widened "what?" finn groaned turning around "just don't say anything about me liking her"  "yeah i got it"

Robin smiled as he ran to find lisa, meanwhile finn approached y/n who was talking to donna, one of her classmates "y/n i needa talk to you" donna looked over at me before smirking "you asking her to the dance? i thought that robin kid was into you" donna frowned looking over at y/n.

Y/ns eyes widened as she looked at finn "wha-! i'm not asking her out! i just need to talk, alone." donna nodded as she waved y/n bye. "what's up finn?" y/n asked.

"robin wanted me to ask you this, do you wanna go to the dance with him?" finn said. Y/n's eyes widened as she blinked more then usual. "what?" she said, clearly in shock.

"he wants to go to the dance with you, will you?" finn asked "why couldn't he ask me himself" y/n frowned as finn chuckled "he's scared shitless to ask you" "why?" "well you guys are friends and he probably thinks you will think he likes you"

"so he doesn't?" "no he does- i mean..he doenst" finn's eyes widened realising what he said.
Y/n smiled widely "so he likes me?" "no! as a friend! not romantically! no." y/n laughed at finn's bad acting.

"tell him to ask me out himself, i'll consider it then." y/n smiled as she walked away. Finn sighed as he went to find robin who was hiding behind a wall watching the two.

"she was smiling a lot, did she say yes?" robin asked finn the moment they came into contact with each other "she said you have to ask her yourself" "you're joking!" "nope, what did lisa say?"

"she said yes" Finn smiled as he felt his cheeks heat. "i seriously have to ask her myself?" finn nodded as robin groaned, the bell rang and finn disappeared to his next class.

Robin made an attempt to go to class but ran into y/n on the way, his heart raced and he turned the other way and jogged far away from her. Not knowing what to say to her if she asked about the strange sudden invitation to the dance.

Robin hid behind a wall as he saw y/n walking around looking dazed and confused. She was looking for him, he left her sight before she could even get a glimpse of his face, but by his long hair and bandana she could tell it was him.

Y/n turned the corner and saw robin hiding, his eyes widened as he saw y/ns face appear "what are you doing—?" y/n frowned, robin scratched his head chuckling.

"oh you know...i was uh-" "finn told me something" y/n cut him off, he gulped his nervousness down as he asked what it was about "you wanna go to the dance with me?"

"yeah" "robin why didn't you just ask me yourself" "it was too scary, i thought you would have thought i was weird or something" "you aren't weird, friends go to the dance together all the time!"

Robin felt his stomach sink at the word "friends?" robin frowned "look, i gotta get to class, we will talk later, k?" robin nodded as she walked away.

NOVA SPEAKS

I would never friend zone my man 🤨