𝘾 𝙊 𝙉 𝙁 𝙐 𝙎 𝙀 𝘿

C H A P T E R       F I V E ₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚

₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚.

C H A P T E R       F I V E ₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚

"i can't escape the way i love you."
i love you - billie eilish

ROBIN AND Y/N STOOD IN THE middle of the road as it poured down raining, robin watched as she danced around in the rain, her body filled with adrenaline and excitement, he smiled as he adored her.

He walked over to her pressing his lips against hers, his hands grabbed her waist, feeling her hands wrap around his neck as she kissed back, the two laughed into the kiss, he lifted y/n up as she wrapped her legs around his waist as he spun around. The two both laughed and kissed, the rain drenching them, but they didn't care.

But that's when robin felt someone shake him, he opened his eyes revealing him in y/ns bed, her next to him shaking him "move over, your taking the whole bed up" she groaned as she rolled over falling back asleep.

Robin rolled onto his side staring out the window, he felt so weird about the dream, he had never thought of y/n in that way, but this confused him, because he did like it in a way.
He sat up and rubbed his eyes looking over at y/n who slept peacefully.

Even asleep she looked good, that's the thing that bugged robin. How could someone look perfect all day everyday? He stared at her for a couple seconds before he looked away.

His feelings and thoughts were confusing him, he got up and climbed out of y/ns window into his own, he needed to take a shower to process what he was feeling, hoping it'd make him feel better.

TIME SKIP

y/n sighed as she walked out of her classroom, it was assignment week, the most stressful week. They had all the assignments due in that week. Y/ns brain was a french fry at the moment.

She walked over to robins locker where talked to finn "she's there" y/n heard finn whisper to robin, robin turned and looked at y/n "oh hey" he smiled "what are you guys talking about" y/n frowned "assignments"

"robin arellano talking about assignments? that's odd." y/n laughed, robin rolled his eyes "why, what's up?" "nothing..just waiting to walk home with you" y/n said "i'll be two seconds i just needa talk to finn"

"ok" y/n said, robin stared at her "alone.." he said, y/n frowned "why? you tell me everything why can't i hear?" "it's personal" "okay.." y/n said as she walked outside and waited at the bench.

ROBINS POV

"so, you wanted to talk?" finn said leaning on the locker next to mine "i need help" i said "elaborate" finn sighed, he wanted to be home already.

"i had this dream about me and y/n" "okay.." "and it was weird we were in the rain and i walked up to her and kissed her, and she kissed back" "oh"

"i've never thought of her like that, and it felt weird cause i actually liked it, a lot.." "what do you want me to say to this?" finn chuckled scratching his head.

"i dunno man! i need help..my thoughts are confusing me" "i don't know what you want me to do? it sounds like you like her i mean, i think you do.." "but isn't that weird?"

"no robin it isn't, you guys have a really good bond, no one else gets along like you guys, it wouldn't be weird for you to feel some way about her, she might feel the same way, you never know."

"it's just i've known her for so long it kinda throws me off guard a bit, i mean i've seen every side of her, even one's no one has ever even seen. She's like a sister." "ok don't say that."

"not like that, but you get i-" "i think you guys just have a good bond, it could be romantically or platonically" finn shrugged "it's weird i can't stop thinking about her" "dude you like her."

"how do i gain a crush on my best friend of 8 years over one night!? this is so fucking weird"
"loves strange" finn shrugged.

"talk to her."  "about what? i can't just be like 'oh hey i like you all of a sudden' that's weird." robin said as he sighed "it doesn't have to be that straight forward, maybe invite her into your room, and a little while into talking ask her about how she feels about love, or maybe has she ever liked anyone?"

"she's never liked anyone."  "how do you know"   "because she would tell me, we tell each other everything"  "i guarantee she wouldn't tell you everything, she has to have things to keep to herself" "i mean maybe but things like that she would tell me about"

"i dunno about that"  "how do you know stuff about this anyways? you have never dated a girl yet talked to one"  Finn looked away from robin as if he was embarrassed "wow, are you dating someone?!" robin chuckled.

"no, gwen makes me watch these stupid romance movies all the time, now shut up."  robin chuckled "that's funny"  "get lost, y/ns waiting for you"  "alright, bye finney boy" robin jogged away as finn began walking his way home.

Y/n sat outside the school on a bench waiting for robin, her legs curled to her chest as she played with a flower she found, hearing footsteps in front of her she looked up seeing robin.

"come on dork"

NOVA SPEAKS

robin just admit you want us like cmon now 🤨