𝘼 𝙉 𝙎 𝙒 𝙀 𝙍 𝙎

C H A P T E R       T H I R T E E N

"your loving arms, keeping me from harm, put your hand in my hand

"your loving arms, keeping me from harm, put your hand in my hand."
sky fall - adele

Y/N WAS LIVING HER BEST LIFE, her and robin had been dating for a few weeks now.
They spent halloween with lisa and finn who were now also a couple themselves. Drama had sort itself out (or so she thought)

And December was creeping up on them, y/n and robin took their relationship slow. Not rushing into things, small but meaningful dates, small kisses on different places of their face.

Y/n wouldn't trade what she had for anything, neither would robin. He had fallen even more in love with y/n since the day she became his.

Going public about their relationship was probably the hardest part, they didn't announce it. But they walked into school the next day holding hands, people stared and whispered but they ignored it.

Now, the rumours had passed and everyone were over the news of 'y/n and robin dating'  they could finally be in peace.

sitting in the cafeteria Y/n had a burger in her hand as she talked to robin, she bit into it and got the taste of tomato. She hated tomatoes so she immediately grimaced at the taste and texture. Robin noticed and frowned.

"is it bad?" he asked "it has tomatoes on it" she said as she took the bun off the top taking the tomatoes off and handing them to robin, he loved tomatoes. "mmm, how could you not like tomatoes, they are so good!" he said as he munched on them.

"gross, the texture is weird" she said as she continued her burger. When the bell rang y/n and robin walked to history, They took a seat together and began the lesson.

Not even 10 minutes in and robin was asleep on his desk, underneath the table he had his hand holding y/ns. Y/n used her free hands to write answers, she grabbed robins sheet and began writing all the answers down for him.

Last night robin brought a new game on his console, he stayed up playing it all night. So he was tired as hell, y/n did him a solid and filled in all the answers. The teacher stormed over once she saw robin asleep on the desk.

"robin!" she yelled, he raised his head rubbing his eyes "yeah?" he said "have you finished your work!" she said, y/n grabbed the sheet and passed it to the teacher "he has, see." she said, robin cluelessly looked at the two "oh..ok" the teacher said before walking away.

Robin looked down at the sheet before turning to y/n with a smile "thank you baby" he said placing a kiss on her hand "no problem" her cheeks heated at the name, she still wasn't used to this, everything was so new and exciting.

When history was over y/n had one class left, math. She silently sighed as she took a seat. Robin wasn't in her class so she wanted to get up and leave, also being that it was math made it even worse.

She sat in front greta and Karen that lesson who giggled and chewed on their gum loudly. Y/n rolled her eyes hearing their obnoxious voices, They gave her a headache.

"hey y/n" she heard behind her "what" y/n sighed turning around "how are you and robin" they smirked. "we are fine, why" y/n frowned "i'm so surprised robin would date a fat ass" karen whispered to greta but y/n still heard.

"i heard that."  "oops!" karen giggled "i mean she's right, why would he date you of all people, i mean look at him...then look at you" greta did a fake sad smile "cause he likes me the way i am" y/n said.

"he should be with someone like...me" greta smiled "bitch please" y/n laughed "i have the face of a doll and the body of a model"   "and the personality of a pig" y/n spat back at her cocky attitude,  karen gasped as gretas jaw clenched.

"it's better then looking like a whale like you!" greta said "i'm not even fat, and i'm surprised you aren't with how full of shit you are" y/n said  "you fucking cunt." greta said through gritted teeth.

"girls up the back! what's going on?" the teacher said "talking about the assignment miss" karen smiled "okay!" the teacher smiled and went back to teaching the students at the front.

"you think you're so fucking funny" greta said sarcastically "i think i'm hilarious." y/n smiled "robins so clueless i could make him fall in love with me so easily. Be careful with a boy like him with me around."

"you're so cocky, robin doesn't want you" "we'll see about that" y/n slapped greta across the face before grabbing her by the shirt "you stay away from him, got it?" y/n said.

"you don't scare me"   "i will when your unconscious on the ground, did you forget i have a boyfriend who fights?"   "he's not gonna hit me" greta chuckled   "he will if you don't stay away from me"

"i'll sue him, oh wait, sue him for what?  his crusty shoes" karen laughed, that was y/n last nerves, she grabbed karen's face smashing it against the desk. Blood surround the table and the teacher ran over to y/n gasping at the sight.

Everyone around stared at y/n as the teacher escorted her out of the classroom, y/n didn't feel any sympathy, she was proud and she knew robin would be too.

NOVA SPEAKS

SHE DESERVED IT