009

{this chapter contains mentions of abuse, assault, and toxic relationships. if you're uncomfortable with this than please dont read the end, there will be a 🥀 emoji once it starts and a 🌹 once its ended}

**

"Okay, are you sure you like him? Like not just because he's hot?"

"Uhh, yea? I love his personality, he's so cute!"

"Alright.. just make sure you tone down your flirty-ness! I'm telling him the same thing too, so just make sure that you stay calm, okay? And I mean it, Jake.. He's been through a lot.."

"I'll treat him even better than anyones EVER treated him before, and that's a promise, Sunoo! You have nothing to worry about!"

"I know you will, he's my best friend and I just want whats best for him!"

"Yeah, I know... anyway I gotta go! Traffics gonna be a pain in the ass."

"Okay, Bye! I'll see you there!"

**

"Uhh- Hello? I love you, but I really gotta practice, Jakes coming so I have to be perfect!"

"Sunghoon, I don't really care. I'm gonna tell you this right now; If you're not ready for a relationship then don't lead him on. Tell him today if you're not, okay?"

"Woah, where is this coming from? I'm actually ready for a relationship! And I would NEVER lead him on!"

"I know! It's just that I know Woojin messed you up pretty bad..."

"And I've been over him! Trust me!"

"I know you are! I just wanted to make sure! I love both you and Jake, and I don't want anyone to get hurt!"

"Yeah, I get it. Thanks, Sunoo. I really gotta go now.. See you later!"

**

That phone call really got to Sunghoon. Was he really over Woojin? Was he ready for a new relationship? Was he willing to risk hurting Jake because of what Woojin put him through?

**

🥀

- flashback, 6 months ago -

"My fucking god, Sunghoon! Can't you do anything right?!" Woojin screamed, Slamming his hands on the steering wheel. Sunghoon flinched at the sudden outburst.

"What do you mean? I got second?!"

"Don't talk back to me! Second place is fucking embarrassing!"

"You said you proud of me though..."  Sunghoon's eyes started watering, pouting as he spoke.

"I only said that because people were around! And stop pouting! You look like an idiot!"

"Can you slow down, please Jin?"

"I'll do whatever I want!"

"Woojin! You're literally going 95 miles! Slow down!" At that, Sunghoon almost fell out of his seat when Woojin slammed the breaks.

"Do not tell me what to do, got it?" Sunghoon nodded even though he was terrified.

- flash back, 4 months ago -

"Sunghoon... This isn't normal.." Sunoo said, looking at his friends back that was covered in bruises and cuts.

"You don't think I know that?!" Both Sunghoon and Sunoo froze at his reaction.

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to yell!" Sunoo's eyes widened with worry.

"I'm coming over with Riki later and we're getting you out of there!" Sunghoon burst into tears as he wrapped his arms tightly around Sunoo.

"No! You can't! He'll make my life a living hell if I leave him!"

"Sunghoon, you need to get away from him! He literally hits you if you make his drink wrong! He's ASSAULTED you for talking to your cousin!"

Sunghoon's eyes started to water once again, "please, I'll be nothing without him..." His voice was barely above a whisper

"You're everything without him, please, just let me help you," At this point, Sunoo was begging

"What if he tries to blame this all on me...?"

"Then I'll beat his ass,"

Later that night, they broke it off with him.

Let's just that Woojin didn't take it too well...

🌹

**
a/n
for anyone whos ever been in this situation im so sorry, no one should ever go through that :( also, there's no particular "Woojin" that im thinking of, it's just a random name