024

After putting out statements, the drama between the three celebrities settled down for the most part. No one was bothering Sunghoon or Jake anymore, so they saw it as a win. Because it had been a few days since the whole thing, Sunghoon thought that it was finally time to read the messages Jake had sent.

When he was done, he decided to call Jake. In all honesty, Sunghoon wanted Jake to ask him to be his boyfriend. Even though they had only met a few months ago, the skater felt as though they've known each other for ages now.

Calling "Jake!! <3"

The phone rang three times before Jake picked up.

"Hello...?" His voice was deep and raspy, which made Sunghoon blush.

"Did I wake you? I'm sorry, I can call back later!"

"No! No, you're fine... It was about time I woke up anyway,"

"Haha! Can I ask you something?"

"Ask away~"

"Do you want to date me? Like you said in the message?" Sunghoon really tried not to sound desperate, but he probably failed.

"... Yeah, yeah I do. I honestly really like you, Hoonie. I just hope that I didn't make you uncomfortable with what I said in the message,"

"... What- What do you like about me?" Sunghoon wasn't trying to sound like a pick-me or anything, he just loves hearing what people think of him.

Scared that he ruined their conversation, Sunghoon quickly tried to change the subject.

"Well- Anyways-"

"Not so fast, Sunghoon. You wanted to hear what I like about you, right? Well, I love the way your hair falls perfectly onto your face, the way you smile every time you land a spin or whatever it's called, if you couldn't tell; I haven't done any research on skating, I just go to see you and your pretty face. I love the way you move, the way you smile. Fuck, I love your smile so much. I love the way you get clingy when you're sad or drunk, it's the cutest thing ever. I love your voice, I love the way you laugh, I love-"

"I-I think that's enough..."

"Awe~ did I make you flustered again? You're so cute~" As much as Sunghoon wanted to deny it, his face was beet red.

"I did, didn't I?" He could almost hear the smirk coming from Jake.

"Shut up!"

"Sunghoon, I like you so much that it almost hurts to think about the fact that you're not mine yet. I want to properly ask you to be mine, I don't want it to be over the phone, okay? So until I ask you, don't go dating anyone else, alright? I'm yours and you're mine. Not in a possessive way- of course. I don't wanna force you to-"

"Just shut up already, I'm yours and you're mine, Jake. I'll be waiting~"

call ended

**
a/n
im yours and you're mine (i need someone like jake)