017

The 19th came very quickly. Sunghoon was freaking out since he'd be meeting so many people he didn't know too well all at once.

If you couldn't tell already, Sunghoon HATES meeting new people, especially since he only knew them from social media.

"Alright, Sunghoon. You can do this, you did it with jake now just do the same with the others!" He tried to hype himself up in the mirror, but ended up failing miserably.

He was about to have another outfit change when his phone started to ring.

Call from: Jake!! <3

Answer?

"Hello?"

"Hi, Hoonieeee! What are you doing?"

"Uhm, I'm just getting ready, you?"

"I'm like 2 minutes away..."

"Away as in from my house? Or from the rink?"

"From your house... I wanted to hangout with you beforehand since you're probably gonna be helping out the others,"

"Why didn't you tell me earlier? I would've made you something to eat!"

"I mean... You still can? There's no way I'm passing on your cooking,"

"You've never even HAD my cooking before, what if I'm the shittiest cook to exist?"

Jake was eternally melting when heard Sunghoon swear.

"Uhh- Jake? You there? I promise I won't poison you if that makes you feel better!"

"Huh? I'm outside by the way,"

"WHAT"

**
a/n
sorry again for the short chapter, i just didn't want to be late 😭😭 ill try to update later tonight or tomorrow !! ><