010

jake <3

jake:
hi hoonie!! im on my way 🤭

sunghoon:
great! Sunoo and Ni-ki will meet you by the front to give you your ticket!

jake:
uuu okay! you'll do great btw 🥰😘

sunghoon:
thanks Jake 😊

To say that Jake was nervous would be an understatement. All of his confidence? Gone. He remembered what Heeseung had said about his ex, so now he was freaking out.

He was curious as to who Sunghoons famous ex (his competition) was, so he googled it. Since Sunghoon was pretty well known, finding him was easy.

No way... WOOJIN?!

First and only ex, Woojin, was Jakes #1 rival in the modeling industry. Jake scrolled down until he saw an interesting article.

WOOJIN SUES PARK SUNGHOON?

Huh??

"Famous model, Woojin, attempts to sue the pro figure skater, Sunghoon.

"He hit me so much that it hurt to walk sometimes..."

After this statement from the model, Sunghoon spoke up.

"I didn't want to say anything about the situation... but I guess I have no choice now. Woojin was the one who verbally and physically abused me, not the other way around. I don't want to go into detail because it's still hard for me to talk about it. But, I do hope everyone believes me because I went through that for years... All I'll say is that I am NOT going to press charges against him because the past is in the past, no matter how long it takes to move on. I hope he's actually a decent person and doesn't sue the person he abused."

Jake couldn't finish the article as he was filled with rage.

How could he do that to someone so precious? And then try to SUE him? He's actually insane! Should I bring this up?... Nah, I don't think he wants to be reminded of that

So now Jake was angry. Even though he was on his way to meet his Hoonhoon for the first time, he was angry.

Anyway, moving on.

Anger aside, Jake was happy. He got balcony seats for Sunghoon's FINAL competition. He felt special.

Once he reached his final destination, Jake excitedly ran to where he was supposed to meet Ni-ki and Sunoo.

"Hi, guys!" Jake exclaimed

"Heyy! Come on, it's about to start!" Sunoo yelled back, Ni-ki nodding behind him.

"Nice to meet you, by the way!" Ni-ki greeted.

"Yeah, likewise!"

**

"Sunghoon! You're on ice in 5! Start getting your skates on!" His manager, Minji said.

"Yeah, okay!"

Minutes later, Sunghoon nervously slid onto the ice rink. He was immediately greeted by the cheers of his many fans, but he was only wanting to hear a certain someone's voice.

**
a/n
who wants to follow my insta 😛 i just post my cat and about concerts i go to LOL