028

Once the two left the stadium, they immediately drove to Jakes house. Luckily, he had cleaned it beforehand. The drive there was filled with giggles as Jake was telling his boyfriend about how embarrassed he was after shouting out.

When they arrived, Jake told Sunghoon to go up to his room and pick out a movie to watch as he prepared something to eat.

Sunghoon settled for the Grinch, which is only the best christmas movie ever. He got comfortable under the soft blankets while he looked around the room.

Unlike last time he was in here, it was tidy. He also noticed that he added and took down some posters. For example, he now had a Yuri On Ice poster in place of his precious Justin Beiber one.

(Sunghoon totally didn't think that he put it up because of him)

📸⛸️

The two were sitting in a comfortable silence, the only sounds being laughter and the movie. After a while, Jake checked his phone. He saw that it was 12:00, meaning that it was christmas.

Our first christmas together...

"Hoonie?"

"Hm?"

"Merry christmas!"

"Is it 12 already?"

"Yup!"

"Merry christmas, Jakey! I know there's not a mistletoe but... can I kiss you? Y'know, to continue where we left off..."

"I don't know, can you?"

Sunghoon rolled his eyes before he moved closer to Jake, "Oh shut up."

"Make me,"

"Gladly"

They both closed their eyes as they leaned in. It was just a peck since it was their first time ever kissing each other.

Jake broke the kiss first and opened his eyes to look at Sunghoon. His cheeks were painted with a light pink.

My boyfriends so cute!

"Why'd you stop?" Sunghoon pouted once he realized that Jake pulled away. Jake laughed while he moved a strand of hair behind Sunghoon's ear.

"You're adorable, Hoonie," making Sunghoon blush was Jake's favorite thing to do, if you couldn't tell.

"Shut up and kiss me again!"

"Impatient aren't you?"

Sunghoon smashed his lips against Jakes in response. Even though he saw it coming, he was caught off guard.

{to describe their current position: they're laying on Jake's bed facing each other}

Wanting to be closer to Sunghoon, Jake slowly straddled him, all while holding the kiss. He broke away to ask Sunghoon something,

"is...is this okay?" Jake looked down to clarify what he was talking about.

Sunghoon smiled and brought his hands down to Jake's waist, somehow bringing him closer, "of course it's okay, I'd tell you if it wasn't, don't worry!"

Jake nodded and leaned back in. The two were savoring the taste of each other's lips. The way their lips moved, almost as if they were made to kiss the other.

Even though it was their first time kissing, Sunghoon was addicted to Jake's lips. He loved how desperate Jake looked. His hands were all over Sunghoon's head and neck, from grabbing his hair to wrapping around his neck to bring him closer.

Sunghoon experimentally slid his tongue over Jake's bottom lip to see his reaction. Almost immediately, he opened his mouth a bit to let Sunghoon explore his mouth.

Sunghoon moved his hands from Jake's waist to his cheeks. He softly caressed his cheeks and was about to start kissing them when he felt a phone buzzing from Jake's pocket.

He immediately pulled away (despite both of their disappointment) and aggressively pulled his phone out. Without looking at the call ID, he answered.

"What the fuck do you want?!"

"Wow, NOT the kind of greeting I was expecting!"

"Oh shut up, Heeseung! I'm kind of busy right now so get to the fucking point!"

"What? Were you making out with Sunghoon or something?!"

"..."

"HAHAHA YOU WERE, WEREN'T YOU?!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, HEESEUNG!"

"I HAVE TO TELL SUNOO THIS!"

"Tell him and I'll chop your dick off."

📸⛸️
a/n:
this is your late christmas gift 😍🫶🏼