011

"Holy shit..." Jake whispered, he was finally seeing Sunghoon skate. To him, it was like a child seeing presents under the christmas tree.

The way Sunghoon glided on the ice, making every jump and turn, it was amazing. He looked like an angel,

The prettiest angel.

Who knew ice skating could look so elegant?

Once his performance was (sadly) over, Jake wanted to go see Sunghoon. I mean, why would he watch other people's performances? He wasn't here for them.

hoonie!! 💛

jake:
hi hoonie! can i come see you now or do you want me to wait? 😍

sunghoon:
ermm
you can just wait until awards are over
if thats fine!!

jake:
awe okay
see you soon!

sunghoon:
see you soon 😊

You see, Sunghoon did want to see Jake, he really did. However... He was currently being heavily scolded by his coach. Or so he thought?

"What happened out there?!" Coach Hwang yelled.

Now the thing with Coach Hwang was that no one could tell if he was going to blow up with anger or blow up with compliments. That's what made him scary.

"Uhh, what do you mean?" Sunghoon replied.

If we're being honest, Sunghoon was shitting himself.

"Was your boyfriend out there or something?!"

It was getting very hard to tell what Coach Hwang was feeling.

"Depends..."

"DEPENDS?! YOU SHOULD INVITE HIM MORE OFTEN! THAT WAS YOUR BEST PERFORMANCE YET?!"

Ah, blowing up with compliments.

"Oh- He's not my boyfriend... we're just friends!"

"I'm gonna go see him! Move, show me to him!"

"What-? No! I said that we'd meet after awards were handed out!"

**

trio from hell 🥰

jake:
im gonna be so honest
these skaters are shit

heeseung:
JAKE YOU CANT SAY THAT 😭😭

sunoo:
JAKE?!?!

jake:
hoonie is just 🔛🔝

heeseung:
of you??

sunoo:
HEESEUNG
MY GOD 😭😭

jake:
erm actually other way around
IM KIDDING SUNOO BTW

sunoo:
so youre a bottom??

jake:
WHAT NO 😭😭
WHY AM I BEING BULLIED???

heeseung:
bc
just look at you

jake:
WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO??
brb theyre giving out awards 😍🫶🏼

"Thank you everybody for coming tonight! We've all seen AMAZING performances tonight from very talented skaters! Now, for the moment you've all been waiting for... Let's hand some trophies out!" The announcer yelled, the crowed cheering after him.

"With Coach Lee, third place goes to Mina Myoi! Congratulations! Your performance was the definition of a white swan!"

"With Coach Park, second place goes to Sakura Miyawaki! Congratulations! Fierce yet beautiful performance!"

"Now, with Coach Hwang, first place goes to Park Sunghoon! Congratulations! An elegant yet masculine performance, well done!"

Jake immediately stood up from his seat and cheered as loud as he physically could, until he realized that no one else was cheering. People around him whispered and gave him rude glances.

He looked down to see Sunghoon holding back a laugh and a smile while he walked to the microphone. Embarrassed, he sat back down.

"Anyway, thank you so much for allowing me to receive this award! I'm truly grateful for everyone, especially my coach and my very good friends! Again, thank you all for continuing to support me! Now you can cheer," finally, Sunghoon let himself smile and laugh, causing everyone else to.

The stadium erupted with loud cheers shortly after his speech. Stuffed animals of all kinds and flowers were thrown at Sunghoon as he skated around the stadium one last time.

**
a/n
happy halloween!! what are you guys going as? im going as spider man!!