012

jake 🙈 @simjake
cutely stealing your job @kimkardasunoo

jake 🙈 @simjakecutely stealing your job @kimkardasunoo

1,928,290 likes, 29,283 retweets

@kimkardasunoo: why is that such a good photo
-> @simjake: because im stealing ur job

@skatingsunghoon: this photo makes me look cool
-> @simjake: tfym you always look cool now come out of ur dressing room 😠😠

Once Sunghoon had come out of the dressing room, Jake fell in love.

Well, even more.

His hair was slightly messy and wavy, cheeks were tinted a nice rosy color, and he had the biggest smile on his face.

"Ahh, sorry it took so long, those costumes are really hard to take off!" The skater awkwardly apologized, looking to the side.

"No! Don't worry, it's all good! You did AMAZING by the way! Also why didn't you tell me that I wasn't supposed to cheer?!" Jakes laid-backness eased Sunghoons nerves.

"Oh- Uh, thanks! And I thought Sunoo told you? It's like basic skate tournament rules!"

"I swear to god he's setting me up for failure! All of the rich important people glared at me!"

"Jake, you're an important rich person.." Sunghoon giggled

"Uhmm, we're right here y'know! Where's my 'hi bff Ni-ki and Sunoo!'?" The youngest yelled, hands on hips.

"I see you every day. Give me a break."

"WOWW!" Sunoo yelled

Jake giggled at the three, it was definitely a sight to see.

"And why are you laughing- What do you have behind your back?!" Sunoo asked, raising his eyebrows.

"Oh! I almost forgot! Hoonhoon, these are for you! I would've thrown it but I wanted to make sure you actually got it... I hope you like penguins! Oh, and I got you flowers too!" Jake handed the skater a bouquet of light pink tulips.

"Let's give these two love birds some space.."  Sunoo whispered to his boyfriend, quickly walking out.

Sunghoons face lit up almost immediately, a warm smile taking over his serious expression.

"Thank you so much! These are my favorite flowers actually... And I also love penguins, thanks, Jake!" Sunghoon cursed himself once he felt his cheeks warming up.

"Really?! I'm glad! Are you able to leave now? Or so you have something else to do?" Jake was hoping they could get out of there and spend some time together.

"Why? Are you that eager to spend time with me?" He smirked.

"Woah, I'm supposed to do the teasing!"

"But yeah, I'm free now... Did you want to go somewhere?"

"Yes! I was thinking we could go to one of my favorite restaurants? It has a bar too! But if you want to go somewhere else, that's fine too!" Sunghoon found it cute at how excitedly-nervous he was.

"Yeah, sure! I'll need a ride to and from though..."

"Not a problem! I'll call my driver to pick us up!"

jake 🙈 @simjake
bae @skatingsunghoon

jake 🙈 @simjakebae @skatingsunghoon

1,293,985 likes, 200,789 retweets

@kimkardasunoo: HELLO??

@dancingriki: if you're taking him to get drinks then just know that he gets drunk very easily 😊
> @simjake: good to know?!? 😭😭

**
a/n
CHRISTMAS SEASONNN!!!!!