030 - extra

Extra - When Jake and Sunghoon got drunk, chapter 13

Jake was about to leave the room when he heard Sunghoon shifting uncomfortably in his bed.

"Are you okay...?"

Sunghoon only whined and kicked his legs in response.

"Hoonie I need words, I can't help you if I don't know what's wrong,"

"'m uncomfy!"

"Oh- Do you mean your clothes?" Jake noticed that the younger was still in jeans and a dress shirt.

Sunghoon nodded and pouted while he rolled around the bed. Jake went over to his closet to pick out a hoodie and a pair of sweatpants.

"Here you go, if you need anything just let me know, okay?" When Jake saw that Sunghoon was standing up, he quickly left to give him privacy.

Except he heard a loud thud which turned him right around. Sunghoon was now laying on the floor.

Trying not to laugh, Jake rushed over to him, "A-Are you okay?!"

"Help mee!" Sunghoon whined, which made Jake stop for a moment.

"W-with what?"

"Mmm!" He whined, leaning his head on Jake's shoulder and gestured to his clothes.

"Uhm- Okay..." Jake tried so hard to get his clothes off and on. Sunghoon would not stop squirming. Somehow, some way, Jake managed to get Sunghoon dressed and into bed without peeking or dropping him. A win if you ask him.

Jake learned his lesson that night; Never, and I mean never, let Sunghoon get that drunk again.

📸⛸️
a/n:
i realized that i never wrote what happened when they got home so take this 🙏🏼 now frfr it's the end 😭 js wanna say tysm to everyone who read, voted, and commented, i rlly appreciate it 🙈🩷