018

"Hi, Hoonie! What'd you make?" Jake asked once he stepped into the others house. He peeked around and saw that Sunghoon's house was indeed, very neat and tidy. It also wasn't decorated much.

"You didn't give me enough time to make something decent so I only made some brownies," He responded, gesturing for him to walk into the kitchen area.

"Something decent!? The brownies smell amazing! Are they almost ready?" Sunghoon found it cute at how Jake was so excited about brownies.

"Uh- Yea, actually! You can have a seat in the living room if you want!"

jake 🙈 @simjake
yum @iceprincehoonie

jake 🙈 @simjakeyum @iceprincehoonie

1,038,117 likes, 77,299 retweets

@leeeheeeseeeung: is this gonna become a thing now? sunghoon going over and you two just make eachother stuff?
-> @simjake: wdym im AT hoonies 😭

"Jake, why the fuck would you say that?"

"What do you mean?"

"NO ONE, and I mean NO ONE, has ever stepped foot on my driveway, not even my parents. If Sunoo finds out that I let you in here, he's gonna kill me!"

"What- Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why everything?!"

"Well- I like my privacy... No one can make fun of something they know nothing about. And Sunoo will probably be offended that I let you in here before him..."

"Haha! But why would people make fun of your house? Me personally, I really like it! It's so neat and tidy!"

"Yeah, well some people don't like it..."

"Then they can suck my- erm never mind..." Sunghoon bursted out laughing when Jake said that. Tears were literally coming out of his eyes.

"Hoonie! It's not that funny!"

"Then why are you laughing too!?" The living room was now filled with laughter and giggles.

"Because you're laughing!"

**
a/n
so wholesome
anyway i love dragging out chapters ☠️