013

"Uhh- Hoonie? Sunghoon! You need to slow down with the drinks!" Jake yelled. It had been about an hour since the two had arrived at the bar and Sunghoon was wasted. Since his driver was off for the night, he had to stay somewhat sober to drive themselves home.

"Noo~" He giggled, face flushed.

"Alright, Hoonie," Jake said nervously "we're gonna put the bottle down!"

"Nooo! Tastes good!" By now, Sunghoon was flailing his arms around in attempt to keep his drink. Jake tried so hard to hold in his laugh.

Imagine;

Park Sunghoon, a tall guy, deep voice, whining like a child.

Hilarious.

Anyway,

What the skater didn't know was that even though Jake was way shorter,

He was still stronger.

"Park Sunghoon, I'm giving you two seconds before I rip that out of your hands,"

"I'd like to see you t-try!"

With that, Jake snatched the drink from his hand while pinning his other arm to the table.

"Let's get you home..."

"Noo~ Wanna stay with.."

"With who, Hoonie?"

"You~!"

Jake was about to burst because of how cute Sunghoon was. His cheeks were tinted a rose color, lips were bright red, hair even messier than earlier, and he was a giggling mess.

God he looked so cute.

"I wanna stay with you too, but you need rest! Can you send me your address?"

He was met with giggles, who knew he was a giggly drunk.

"Wow, Ni-ki really wasn't lying... You're wasted as hell,"

Sunoo 🤓☝️

jake:
can i have hoonies address? he isnt telling me shit 😭

sunoo:
uhh about that
hes very secretive when it comes to his life
so no
i dont have it 😍
i've never even seen his living room 😭
just take him to yours
im SURE he wont mind 😘😘

jake:
ugh fine

"Sunghoon, as much as I like you, I am NOT carrying you! Get up!"

"No!"

From their little outing, Jake learned that reasoning with drunk people is pointless.

So, Sunghoon ended up getting a piggy back ride to Jakes car.

"Who knew you'd be a handful..."

**
When the two got to Jakes house, Sunghoon was as clingy as ever.

He did NOT want to leave Jakes side, even to go to sleep...

"Hoonie, I can't stay. You have sleep here, okay? I'll be in the next room on the couch!"

"Stayy~"

"You're not sober, Hoon. I don't want to make you uncomfortable once you wake up,"

"Mmm.. Fine."

"Don't pout.."

**
Morning after...

"Where the fuck am I..."

**
a/n
i actually love this chapter 🙈