027

Sunghoon let go of Jake and started to walk towards the door. Before he could walk out, Jake grabbed his hand.

"Boyfriends?"

Sunghoon planted a kiss to the shorter's head,

"Boyfriends," He gave a reassuring smile and walked out the door.

📸⛸️

"And the winner of this year's competition is...

Park Sunghoon! Congratulations!" The stadium erupted with loud cheers as Sunghoon walked onto the podium to give his speech.

In the midst of the crowd, Jake started yelling too. What he didn't expect was for the crowd to go silent as he yelled, "THATS MY BOYFRIEND!"

... Silence

"Oops, my bad!"

He looked towards Sunghoon who had a horrified expression on his face. However, that expression was soon replaced by a smile when he saw how red Jake was.

"Alright, I just want to thank all of my friends and fans, I wouldn't have been able to win without them! But, I wanna give a special 'thank you' to my amazing boyfriend, he's helped me get to this point. Without him and his stupidness, I honestly wouldn't have been able to skate as well as I do! Thank you again, to everyone who's supported, even after everything!" The crowd lost it at the words "boyfriend" 

Sunghoon stepped off, signaling the end of the season. He mouthed the words "follow me" to Jake before he went back to his dressing room.

Minutes later, Jake found himself in front of the same security guard again.

"I'm assuming he said yes?"

Jake couldn't help but smile, "He said yes! AHHHH I can't believe it!"

"Alright, he's waiting for you!"

📸⛸️

"Hoonie? Can I come in?"

"YES! Yes, you can come in!"

Like before, Jake had dragged Sunghoon into a tight hug once he walked in.

"Congratulations on winning, by the way! Your speech was really good. Didn't know you were eager to let everyone know that you were taken though."

"Hey! I'm not the one who screamed 'THATS MY BOYFRIEND'!"

"Ugh, shut up! It was a mistake!" Jake whined, causing his boyfriend to laugh.

"Was it?" Jake knew Sunghoon was only teasing.

"Yes! Can we leave now?! I wanna have a sleepover!" Sunghoon took a glance at his schedule that was laying on a nearby table.

"Uhh- I have a press conference, but they can wait... I have more important things to do~"

📸⛸️
a/n:
KISS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER IF IM FEELING NICE anyways sorry for not updating writers block hit me like a fucking bus oml 😭🙏🏼