019

The two eventually had to meet the others, so they wrapped up their little hang out and began to drive to the skating rink.

A few minutes later, they arrived. Surprisingly, no one else was there.

"Should we just wait in the car?" Sunghoon asked

"No! I wanna get a head start so that I can be better than them!"

"You're so childish!"

**

"AHHHH I'M FALLING!!" Jakes screams echoed through the (not so) empty rink, making Sunghoon laugh.

"Stop! You're going to make me fall!"

Sun! ☀️ @kimkardasunoo
tf did we walk into... @simjake @iceprincehoonie

1,999,998 likes, 500,872 retweets

"Uhm... Guys?! We're right here..." Ni-ki said awkwardly. Jake and Sunghoon immediately halted their shenanigans once they heard their friends.

"Oh"

"Are you two dating yet?" Jungwon asked.

"Are you and Jay dating yet?" Sunghoon replied. Both Jungwon's and Jay's cheeks turned red.

"So that confirms it!" Sunoo exclaimed. In all honesty, EVERYONE was waiting for the two to start dating. Now that they're a thing, the rest hope that Sunghoon and Jake start dating soon. [me too 😞💔]

"Can we start now? I didn't come here to discover new relationships!" Heeseung yelled, clearly annoyed.

"Shut up! You're just mad that you're single!" Jungwon yelled back. [instagram reference 🙈] What they all failed to notice was the absence of Sunghoon and Jake.

"Wait- Where'd Sunghoon go?" Ni-ki asked, making the others stop arguing.

"Oh god, let's go look for them..." Sunoo sighed.

Meanwhile...

"Whens your next competition? I wanna go!"

"Uhmm... I think it's on monday," Jakes jaw dropped

"WHY'D YOU TELL ME ON SUCH SHORT NOTICE?!?!" Jake yelled, once again.

"Found them!"

"I'm sorry! I didn't know if you wanted to come... It's at 6- Well, I don't start until 6:30," The shorter of the two furrowed his eyebrows, deep in thought.

"If I leave early then I could make it in time!"

"Oh, do you have something going on? You don't have to go!"

"Hoonie... Are you stupid?"

"Wha-"

**
a/n
long chapter bc i didnt update for a bit!! also i SWEAR they're actually gonna start skating soon!! ALSO ALSO if you haven't read "Instagram" (written by yours truly 🤞🏼🤞🏼) you totally should! anyways...

**a/nlong chapter bc i didnt update for a bit!! also i SWEAR they're actually gonna start skating soon!! ALSO ALSO if you haven't read "Instagram" (written by yours truly 🤞🏼🤞🏼) you totally should! anyways

NCT AND SKZ???