Play the boss RPG in the love

Play the boss RPG in the love game
Author: Dirty Cat

Summary:
My name is Sakurai Hoshi, and I am playing a love adventure RPG.

However, my game style seems a bit special.

[Current skill level: Cooking Lv1 (Rampage Train)]

Me: Got it, this is the "nirvana! Swing the knife with great force from the hand up and down"! Start slashing enemies with your cooking skills today!

[You beat up the gangster and got [Wallet]]

Me: Take the money

[Get [Empty Wallet]]

Me: Give it to the police station

[You handed the [empty wallet] to the police station, and the police officer praised you. Morality +3, Consideration +2, Reputation +5]

Little genius player: Hahaha - wait, shouldn't intelligence be added at this time?

[The psychic is a great success, what do you want to offer to [Sukuna]? ]

Me (Cooking: Runaway Train): 99 [Big Mac Rice Balls] the size of volleyballs.
This happy life lasted for a year.

Although I did not (?) start a love branch, I formed a beautiful friendship with my best friends/net friends/classmates!

Just when I was about to become the all-round beautiful girl idol of Ningsheng and enter the high school volleyball world with a perfect start——

[Your father sighed at your [noble moral character] and decided to betray the black organization. ]

Mom and dad fled to Italy.

It is said that my best friend’s tutor (who is a Hitman) helped recommend me.

This Hitman teacher is really hot, can you guide me? (.)

Wait, now is not the time to think about this - I don’t want this kind of development -! !

I was taken away by the police for protection: Dad——! I'm not afraid of being tainted by darkness, Dad——! Take me with you!

I was temporarily taken in by my father's godfather, No. 837 Chanyuan's family.

[Because you have zero spell power, the friendliness of the Zen Yuan family members has dropped drastically. ]

[Because you are a beautiful person with zero spell power, the favorability of the young master of the Zen Academy has increased sharply, and he is trying to protect you. ]

Me:?

I pressed the attack button.

The young master with a bruised nose and face said: "No, she is indeed the woman I have fallen in love with... then she can be called the mistress of the Chanyuan family!"

Me:...
The young master of the Zenyuan family seems to have a tendency to become a twisted cook.

I ran away from home overnight and started the main mission - [Those who are not magicians will be king].
[you made it. ]

[You have become the leader of the curse masters and have reached the pinnacle of the curse. Everyone must kneel down and kiss your right hand. ]

Me, surrounded by twisted kitchens: Okay...? Wait, I just want to go back to high school and play volleyball!

[Reading Guide]:

1. The player is a chuunibyou heartthrob. The enemies will also love you, but you have no intention of falling in love and only have attribute values ​​in your mind (no).
Vongola's plot time is changed to the third grade.

2. The plot of the copywriting is in the middle and late stages. The first half is about relaxed daily development (volleyball accounts for about 1/3), and the second half is about the crazy curse master leader.

3. Slow to warm up, the protagonist is [Neutral and Good], but he will take advantage of evil subordinates, so be careful before entering.

4. The player’s father is a gold medal salesman in a winery and raises funds by selling the organization’s by-products to powerful elders.

5. For Otome novels, [corruption is prohibited], please report to the comment committee to delete comments.

About the cover: It’s pinched, the artist is in the upper left corner, and the commercial package has been opened.

This article is the final article of DK Wujie's defection IF in "The Master of Eternal Bliss RPG". If you haven’t seen the previous one, it doesn’t affect your reading.