55-58

55
The stall at the Summer Festival in Chapter 55 is the most profitable part-time job, and it only takes a few hours, which is quite cost-effective.

[You set up a stall at the Summer Festival, stall theme: [Hell's Kitchen]]

Standing behind the mobile cooking table, Hoshi Sakurai is wearing snow-white work clothes, holding a kitchen knife in both hands, and waving the knife smoothly.

"Crack" - with a simple knife, the ingredients are cut into extremely uniform filaments in an instant. When the knife is picked, the filaments fly to the side of the plate like water.

It was obviously a skillful and smooth movement, and both the blade and the fingers were white and beautiful... However

, half of the girl's face was shrouded in shadow, the black resentment behind her seemed to be embodied, and the terrifying murderous intent was condensed in her face. Red eyes...!

"Hey", the girl who cut off the bones easily with one knife, and the tip of the knife did not penetrate 3cm into the chopping board, raised her head, glanced over with her eyes that had not yet faded away from the red light, and said in an unhurried tone: "Guest, what do you want to eat?" beside

her The black-haired boy smiled brightly, but the knife in his hand was stained with a bit of suspicious red liquid. He said briskly: "We have a hot pot set, a raw cut set, and a grilled set..." "Hey! Come here and taste it, you bastard!

" !" On the other side, a young man with silver-gray hair was speaking in a bully-tongued voice, threatening the diners with a ferocious expression.

Guest: ...Am I going to be eaten?

Sawada Tsunayoshi collapsed: "How can you have guests like this!!"

However, to his surprise, the guests who were looking at him in shock gradually gathered around him.

"This, this is -" "

Did Ms. Sakurai come to set up a stall today?"

"The stunning view of hell..."

"Ms. Sakurai! Please look at me like you're looking at the ingredients!" "

I want to cut the corpse into pieces. Wan Duanxia deep-fried hot pot set, three servings!"

I don't know why, but this unpleasant scene actually aroused the enthusiasm of everyone in the commercial street. Even many stall owners came to queue up, and even mixed in some strange things. sound.

There was an endless stream of customers, all gathered around their stall.

[You get a tip, money + 3,000 yen]

[You get a tip, money + 8,000 yen]

The inexperienced city boy Hayato Jokudera’s pupils were shocked: "W-Why are these guys so crazy...!" "

Haha, the star is in the commercial street But she's very famous and popular, right?" Yamamoto Takeshi smiled nonchalantly, "There are many customers who love her."

Sawada Tsunayoshi said blankly: "Yes, yes... Every time Hoshi is working, there will be a lot of diners... ..."

"Be happy." Reborn, who was dressed in a kimono and wearing a fox mask, said, "Setting up a stall with Hoshi, you can definitely make a lot of money this time. And, I want the fire set meal." "Oh——!