89-90

Chapter 89

~Kyoto, meeting of the three imperial families~

Zenyuan Naoya felt very painful.

Of course, the Gojo family also came to this meeting of the Gosan family... and the current head of the Gojo family, Gojo Satoru, was also present.

Gojo Satoru, who defected from the Magic College and was sentenced to death.

However, no one here dared to say anything.

If Gojo Satoru had not appeared as the head of the family, the meeting would have naturally discussed how to exorcise Gojo Satoru... But after he appeared as the head of the family, everyone changed the topic tacitly.

The Kamo family, the Zenin family, and the Gojo family gathered together as if nothing had happened.

...By the way, Gojo Satoru, who was attacking indiscriminately, was passionately insulted.

This is not a reason for Zenin Naoya to suffer.

What pained him was another thing -

he discovered that Gojo Satoru, Fushiguro Shiji and Sakurai Hoshi had become companions.

On the side he wanted to go to, the three people were already standing together.

Why?

If she could accept the Gojo family, why not let the Zenin family join in?

Why don't you want him?

Zenyuan Naoya was walking on the way out, staring at Gojo Satoru who was being admired by the clan members in the distance.

envy.

Jealousy, jealousy, jealousy, jealousy...

the fire burned in the chest.

"Our research project has attracted some scholars, but because the confidentiality agreement is relatively strict, there are still only a few who are willing to sign. One of them is a scientist named Miyano Shiho. I hope to have a detailed discussion with you." Bayer held a dozen documents and said

, Reporting on the recent situation:

"In addition...recently, intelligence personnel have intercepted many people who were infiltrating the investigation. Following the clues, I finally found out that they were sent by the young master of the Zenyuan family." Q was on the

right track, and then Sakurai Hoshi Knowing how busy a leader can be, although the preparation work she did in the early stage was arduous, it was not as overwhelming as it is now.

But...

"Young master of the Zenyuan family?"

Sakurai Hoshi repeated the word, and a face appeared in her mind, making her frown, "Zenyuan Naoya?" "

Yes." Bayer replied respectfully: " He is currently fighting for a position within the top management, and sending someone here at this time may be a test from the magic world."