38-40

Chapter 38:

In the weekend training dormitory, when he came out of the shower, Kuroo Tetsurou saw his friend sitting in front of the computer again.

"...You really like that volleyball game more and more now. You even brought your computer here." He raised his head to drink water and said casually, "Compared to real volleyball, volleyball in the game is more fun. "?"

The slender boy was typing on the computer keyboard, and the toes of his bare feet were curling and straightening, which was very interesting to watch.

"Not really... just so so."

"Huh? But lately, aren't you just playing that grinding game?" He didn't even open the newly released game.

Lone Claw paused for a moment and rubbed his toes.

"Hmm... Well, it's true..." he said with a slightly confused tone, "At first I just played games normally, but now... I guess you like it quite a lot?"

Kuroo Tetsurou raised the corners of his mouth and glanced at him. .

"Then, what do you like about it?"

Guzhao Momo lowered his head, seemed to think for a moment, and quickly got the answer: "...National Competition." "

...Huh?"

"I like the National Competition in it."

The boy tilted his head slightly. He raised his head, narrowed his yellow eyes, and smiled slightly.

"...If this were reality, Sakura was a girl...and she wouldn't be able to be my teammate."

The phone rang with a message notification.

[KK: Do you want to play a game today? ]

Sakurai Hoshi put down the towel to wipe his hair, yawned, and typed a string of words on his phone.

[Sakura: Is it okay? Didn't you have a competition recently and train very hard every day? ]

When I went to Beichuan No. 1 graduation group photo before, I heard someone mention the event.

She remembered...it was called the "Japan National Junior High School Comprehensive Sports Competition", the one in the summer, a national competition.

[KK: Games are rewards. ]

[KK: Moreover, the game here is also very important. ]

Hmm... I feel a little happy when I say that, but...

[Sakura: I'm sorry...]

[Sakura: I'm exhausted today. ]

The other side was silent for a few seconds and then replied.

[KK: Are you too tired from working? ]

[Sakura: Well...not just part-time job, I did a lot of things today. ]

It was a rare five-star skill, so she was a little too excited... Taking advantage of the weekend, she led [Crazy God] to kill Namimori Town.