41-44

Chapter 41

"Agang?"

A familiar voice brought him back to his senses.

Sawada Tsunayoshi raised his head, and the black-haired girl was standing next to him.

The sunshine at around 3 o'clock in the afternoon was golden. A few rays of light fell from the shade of the trees, leaving a few soft spots on her cheeks.

She smiled at him.

"I'm going to work, see you tomorrow!"

"Ah, um... see you tomorrow...!"

Tsunayoshi Sawada quickly raised his hand and waved to the girl until she turned around, walked away gradually, and her back disappeared. After the corner.

...working part-time.

Xing didn’t know, he had gone to see it.

She looks like she's working.

At first, she was a little busy, and her cooking posture even scared her colleagues; later she became more and more proficient, and really attracted diners... Until now

, as long as she is working, the store will be filled with people non-stop, non-stop, non-stop. Enter guests.

All people's eyes were focused on the girl in front of the cooking table, holding a knife in both hands.

Sawada Tsunayoshi couldn't explain his feelings.

Just looking at her movements of wielding the knife and her slightly indifferent yet extremely focused eyes made people a little creepy, but they couldn't look away no matter what.

Fresh, as if they were just dead, ingredients, gleaming kitchen knives and fingers, snow-white work clothes, meticulous and skillful preparation...

so scary.

What a nice view.

It is what the guests call "the best view of hell".

The stars that the diners look up to...seem so far away.

Maybe it's not just what it looks like...

"Huh, huh... ha, uh, cough..."

Sawada Tsunayoshi finally couldn't hold on anymore and fell to the ground with all his strength.

On the deserted riverside, the only sound was his slightly shaky breathing after running non-stop.

The limit is 15 laps.

He tightened his fingers little by little and scratched a few blades of grass.

...It’s really, really bad.

The sound of the door opening sounded at the entrance.

"Tsuna? Welcome home~" Nana Sawada poked her head out of the kitchen and said with a smile to the boy who was taking off his shoes, "Mom has hired a tutor for you. He should be here soon~" "