95-98

Chapter 95

Autumn is the season when red leaves bloom.

When the red maple leaves covered the ground, the Panxing Sect held a celebration. The Son of God would attend together with the ancestors of the sect. It was also a rare opportunity for believers to see the Son of God.

Kamo thought this was the perfect opportunity to sneak in.

That's right, unlike the Gojo family who had surrendered to the enemy and the Zenin family who always tried to shirk the blame and pretended to be dead, the Kamo family still adhered to the dignity of the Gosan family and the higher-ups, and would never compromise with the Curse Master.

This is about the honor of the millennium-old magic world. How can they tolerate a few brats who are still young and want to shake everything they have? !

The one who took over the task today was none other than Kamoji, a humble first-level magician from the Kamo family.

Although Kamoji is not a super powerful character, his magic technique is very special. He can transform into a popular face that cannot be impressed by anyone. He can also hide the power of the spell to the level of an ordinary person, confusing the enemy's senses and making the opponent unable to Anomalies are found.

In short, it is very suitable for fishing in troubled waters and spying on intelligence.

Kamoji put on the white uniform of the Panxing Cult and blended into the church very smoothly.

The change of leader of Panxing Sect was not covered up very much, so he knew very well that the current founder of Panxing Sect had become the Curse Spirit Operator, Xia Youjie.

The man actually found it very puzzling - although there are no children in the magic world, Xia You is only 16 or 7 years old, right?

A teenager who even drank alcohol illegally became the leader of a millennium-old religion, and developed the Panxing Sect to the size it is today...

Kamoji decided to stay away from the founder and the Son of God all day long.

This church became very evil after it came into the hands of Xia Youjie, and the same goes for Q... It was

not that there were no undercovers before Kamo Road, but those undercovers or killers who came to Panxing Sect and Q, even if none of them died, Still no one has come back.

The people above checked for a long time and found out that these people felt that they could no longer harm the leader of Q, so they either joined the enemy army or ran back to their hometown to farm.

Farm! ! !

Why are all the precious assassins and magicians going back to their hometowns to farm? !

Q Group is so scary.

Kamoji felt that Xia Youjie and Leader Sakurai must have the potential to be evil leaders, and they might have some tricks to confuse people's hearts as soon as they met. He had to be careful not to fall for them.

So the purpose of sneaking into Panxing Sect and Kamo Road today is not to face the two big bosses head-on, but to make insinuations and learn about the enemy's situation.