110-111: Extra: Talk tomorrow (1-2)

☆ 110. Talk about tomorrow (1)

Talk the next day (1)

"...The situation is like this. Although the undercover work of the black organization is over, you still need to continue your mission this time." "

Promise to complete the mission."

In this way, Jiugu Zero - the organization Codenamed Bourbon; Zhufu Jingguang - the organization codenamed Scotland, two outstanding public security police officers once again became infiltration investigators.

And the person they need to be an undercover agent is...

the Curse Master Group, Q.

Q Group has become a huge group.

Although Q has not been found to have any tendency to break laws and disciplines, the government cannot trust Q for a while.

After all, in order to expand his power, the leader of this organization was unscrupulous and recruited many curse masters and members of criminal organizations.

The leader of Q is rumored to be a teenage girl, still in high school, but she is already the master of a huge empire.

Since every member of Q is surprisingly tight-lipped, the police currently know very little about the leader of Q. They only got one name -

"...Hoshi Sakurai?"

Rei Fukiya and Kagemitsu Morofuku looked at the information. Qi Qi issued a soul question.

During the time when the two of them were completely isolated from the outside world and sneaked into the organization to make the final settlement, what on earth did the kid do? ! !

No, calm down, maybe it's just the same name? Sakurai and Hoshi are not uncommon names...

Anyway, it is not possible for a daughter of a former organization cadre to build a huge curse master empire and overthrow the curse world within a year after running away from home. ...It’s so outrageous! !

Impossible, absolutely impossible!

They were very nervous, and through their outstanding performance and resume, they were successfully recommended by Q's internal talent pool.

"Hmm... Very good experience and skills. We at Q are in need of talents like you." The

white-uniform curser in charge of recruitment nodded and looked over with sharp eyes: "But... I still have to ask, you guys Not 'rat', right?"

Jiang Gu·Gongan Mouse·Zero:...

Zhufu·Gongan Mouse·Jingguang:...

It's such a long-lost and familiar name.

They instantly put on flawless expressions: "Of course not."

However, for some reason, the curse master in white uniform in front of them had no intention of pursuing the matter, and instead showed a meaningful smile: "

Haha... It doesn't matter, even if you are, It will no longer be the case."

Two police officers: "...??"